We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Sorry it took me so long to get to the new thread. AF is due friday/saturday. I tested yesterday and bfn. We just got our life insurance blood tests and hubby has a fatty liver still, so more work for me in getting him to eat healthy!

Rachel! So excited for you! I'll be checking back just to see your test tomorrow :)

Disney - thanks for thinking of me. I hadn't been on this thread in awhile and just thought I'd catch up. My 2nd IUI was a poop shoot. I did have my progesterone checked on the 3rd (12dpiui) and it was an f'ing 3. Yes, a 3. Which told me that there was no way I could be pregnant and that it must be so low because I'm going to start a new cycle. The weird thing though is that I had been on damn progesterone supplements for nearly 2 weeks before my check. How could my level still be so low!? Whatever, I'll see what the dr. has to say.

Nikki - love seeing your little peanut grow!

Emily - cute bump!

Umm and by the way, whoever it was that had the period party...love it! :)

Ugh, sorry Over- I wonder what doc will have to say? I feel like with a supplement it definitely should be higher then that! I'm sorry the IUI didn't go well :( xx

Still just some brown spotting over here, lets gooooo FLO!

I had laser removal on my lady parts about four years ago! I only went three times (bc it was a package) but probably could have used about 6 treatments. But, even with only the three there is wayyyy less growth and it's way less coarse then it was! I'm happy I did it an it doesn't hurt too bad!

Over everything. Feel like quitting TTC. I guess if it will happen it will happen... and right now it's looking like it's just not happening anytime soon. I'm sure i'll be stalking all of you on here but probably won't be posting near as much. FX all of you see your BFPs soon. <3 You all deserve it so much :hugs:

Alissa- good to see you back. Hope doc has thoughts for u!!

Robert- mom's still hurting and looking for work. Praying something happens soon.my gma lives in fl and is lonely so I suggested she move to fl and live with her mom for a few years. She loved the idea, but said " i can't imagine not being close to you (me)." So I don't think that is happening. Crossing my fingers something happens! Thx for asking

Over everything. Feel like quitting TTC. I guess if it will happen it will happen... and right now it's looking like it's just not happening anytime soon. I'm sure i'll be stalking all of you on here but probably won't be posting near as much. FX all of you see your BFPs soon. <3 You all deserve it so much :hugs:

:( Im sorry youre having a hard time with TTC'ing! I was RIGHT there with you last week. Goodluck, they always say that as soon as you stop "trying" it will happen. Please keep in touch with us.

Ladies, to stop and get tests on my way home, or wait? I only have a CB digi OPK at home and those are too expensive to pee on for the fun of it!

If I order IC's, it means that OH will get them while he is home on Friday, and then he will get mad at me for spending more $$ on tests, haha.

Alissa- good to see you back. Hope doc has thoughts for u!!

Robert- mom's still hurting and looking for work. Praying something happens soon.my gma lives in fl and is lonely so I suggested she move to fl and live with her mom for a few years. She loved the idea, but said " i can't imagine not being close to you (me)." So I don't think that is happening. Crossing my fingers something happens! Thx for asking

:hugs: Sending good thoughts her way. Im sure something will come her way :)

I'm just so stressed out and depressed over everything. All of the medical bullshit, all of the TTC bullshit. Kevin just seems to be feeling worse and worse, which means getting further and further away from conceiving. The doctors are no help whatsoever providing no answers, and it's sad but I just honestly feel it's never going to happen. I'm like coming to terms with that. Even though everyone can say "it will happen!" It just feels like it won't. And every day I just feel worse and worse.

Sorry, depressing rant right there but i'm just overwhelmed with shitty feelings lately.

I say stop and get tests Robert ;) but we all know i'm a POAS addict lol

I'm just so stressed out and depressed over everything. All of the medical bullshit, all of the TTC bullshit. Kevin just seems to be feeling worse and worse, which means getting further and further away from conceiving. The doctors are no help whatsoever providing no answers, and it's sad but I just honestly feel it's never going to happen. I'm like coming to terms with that. Even though everyone can say "it will happen!" It just feels like it won't. And every day I just feel worse and worse.

Sorry, depressing rant right there but i'm just overwhelmed with shitty feelings lately.

I'm so sorry that you're feeling that way. Keep your head up. You have so much on your shoulders right now with DF being sick! Try to remember to take care of yourself, too! Take some time out of your life to focus on yourself, this stress cant be helping anything. Please keep in touch, if you do decide to take a break from the boards completely..at least some updates through Ashlee!

I say stop and get tests Robert ;) but we all know i'm a POAS addict lol
Me too. its bad! I had promised myself that I wouldnt test, too. I have a drug store within walking distance of my house, but it only has the "answer" brand tests..I might walk over there when I get home to grab a few. OH is going to give me shit for it, haha.

I am so sorry you are feeling depressed and overwhelmed :hugs: take a few months break, clear your head. It really does wonders. We will always be here for you no matter what happens. I wish you all the luck in the world with whatever you choose.

So I just found a feather in my bag of Fertilitea... Kind of grossed out now. Not sure what to do.

Nichole-- ew. return it!

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I got it off of amazon so I sent a return request to the seller telling them about the feather. Think I should get a different bag or say eff it?

Nichole-- ew. return it!

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I got it off of amazon so I sent a return request to the seller telling them about the feather. Think I should get a different bag or say eff it?

I'd ask for another bag, give it the benefit of the doubt. If another feather ends up in your tea..then eff it. It does leave you to wonder what else is in there. Maybe the feather has some medicinal properties to it that we don't know about?

A feather?! LOL what the hell?!?

Cassidy- I'm so sorry you're feeling down, hun! :( Try and go do something nice for yourself this weekend, maybe that girls day with your SIL? We all cycle through these emotions so often, you know we are here for you!! Xoxo

Sorry you're feeling that way Cassidy :( Definitely been there with the stress and depression though I know it's so much worse for you with Kevin being sick and not getting any answers. I really hope that things get better for the two of you soon. Maybe a little break is just what you guys need though. It will take a little of the stress off at least and you guys and focus on him getting better. And you never know, it may happen when you're not expecting it :hugs: always here to talk if you need it.

I am so sorry you are feeling depressed and overwhelmed :hugs: take a few months break, clear your head. It really does wonders. We will always be here for you no matter what happens. I wish you all the luck in the world with whatever you choose.

So I just found a feather in my bag of Fertilitea... Kind of grossed out now. Not sure what to do.

Ew. Haven't found any feathers in my bag. I say return it and ask for a new one.

Yes ma'am??

View attachment 625085

8 dpo on top
3am in middle. Dipped and went back to bed. Woke up to an evap?
5am at the bottom....maybe the start on a line??

Tweak me Cassidy!!! (Pretty please)

I totally see it! That's how my ICs started out :) Good luck!!

Cassidy - I'm sorry you're feeling so frustrated and overwhelmed. I can't even imagine with OH being sick and not having solid answers :( I really hope things start looking up for you guys and he starts feeling better & you get that BFP you so deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->