We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Well came home from work, went to the bathroom and there's blood :/ No cramps but I've read so many women say they had none with their m/c's. Part of me wants to go to the ER just so I know for sure either way - even though there's nothing they can do if it does wind up being a m/c - but if it's not, I'd like to know so I can relax. If it's a UTI or yeast infection, I'd like to start antibiotics before they cause actual issues. If I need to rest with my feet up, I'd like to know too.

But I feel like they'll just brush me off because I'm only 4 weeks pregnant and not in any pain.

oh waves... id say defly go and get checked...... at least go and c wat they say :hugs:

Waves - How much blood? Is it bright red? I might be a hematoma from implantation, but you're right, there is nothing that can be done at this point... But I still think you should call. They may want to start tracking your HGC and your progesterone.

Waves - How much blood? Is it bright red? I might be a hematoma from implantation, but you're right, there is nothing that can be done at this point... But I still think you should call. They may want to start tracking your HGC and your progesterone.

Yeah it's bright red. It's hard to say how much. Sometimes it's light or not there or sometimes ill wipe and it's so much it puddles on the toilet paper.

Yeah it's bright red. It's hard to say how much. Sometimes it's light or not there or sometimes ill wipe and it's so much it puddles on the toilet paper.

Best way to measure is to use a pad or pantyliner. That way you can keep track of how often you have to change it. When I went to the ER they asked how often I had to change mine to determine how much I was bleeding.

Heres Haggard puppy :) Makes everyday better, without a doubt! The first one is from when he was nursing mommy back to health after the D&C. He's my baby boy!

Attachments

• haggard.jpg
    haggard.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
  • haggard1.jpg
    haggard1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • haggard2.jpg
    haggard2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 3
  • haggard3.jpg
    haggard3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
I am super nauseous, my boobs are killing me, and having cramps still. I am trying SO hard not to get my hopes up. I'm trying so very hard to convince myself that this is all in my head and it is not working too well.

AWww Disney, What a sweetheart!

Oh no, Waves :( I would definitely call your doctor in the morning and tell them whats up and ask for betas. Unfortunately, like you said, being so early they probably wouldn't be able to do much at the ER. Thoughts are with you xx

Waves- FX everything works out!

Kara- how adorable is your doggie!

Amanda- when are you going to test? Your symptoms sound promising! I am tentatively in with the gift exchange. I want to say yes but we might not have enough extra money to get gifts. It all depends on the timing.

AFM- gave in and tested today... BFN. No more spotting at all for the past 2 days. No friggin idea wth is going on. This is definitely new to me. I am getting crazy aggravated.

Emily - so freakin excited for your scan tomorrow, you must be off the wall! I forget what I thought when I saw your 12 week scan but I think I'm going to go with a little girl!...I think...LOL

Mirolee- fx'd round 2 is the gold!!

Amanda- when are you going to test? Your symptoms sound promising! I am tentatively in with the gift exchange. I want to say yes but we might not have enough extra money to get gifts. It all depends on the timing.

AFM- gave in and tested today... BFN. No more spotting at all for the past 2 days. No friggin idea wth is going on. This is definitely new to me. I am getting crazy aggravated.

Tentative is fine with me! I will probably test tomorrow..I dont know. I haven't gotten any tests yet and it's still sooo early that It is probably best that I wait to test anyways. Im hoping that I can hold out long enough to just test until AF is late (although that thought changes aboute very 5 minutes!). We will see!

Waves - as everyone else said and you already know, there isn't anything the ER could do unless you were bleeding excessively. I don't even think that an ultrasound would show much at 4 weeks. How many dpo are you? I do agree that you should call your doctor and request a beta bc if you are experiencing a MC then you will need to monitor your levels. If you aren't comfortable with all that then certainly go to a doctor, they can't turn you away. Just know there isn't really much that can be done. Good luck.

Nichole - I coold be wrong, but with annovulatory cycles, can't your period be really light/spotty, etc? Wouldn't it still count as a period though?

I don't blame you for being irritated... I would be pulling my damn hair out...

Do you girls temp during AF? I think I'm gonna go get a thermometer but I don't know when to start!

NIchole as ive mentioned tht i jsut finished an annovulatory cycle with provera...even with the medication i had spotting for 3 days.. 1 light day ( not enuf for 2 tampons ) and then again spotting yday and today... i called my doc and he still counted all this as a period bcos if its been aanovulatory they say tht mayb ur linings didnt get thick enuf gor too much of bleeding but u still got the little lining tht was built up out...does tht make sense??? however i wud say continue taking your temps and now after 9-10 days u may wanna start opking to c if indeed u have started a new cycle.... :thumbup:

Do you girls temp during AF? I think I'm gonna go get a thermometer but I don't know when to start!

Kara i temp even during af... ive started temping from feb this yr but ive not left doin it ...i dono how tht changes anything whether u temp during af or not tho..but i guessed if im getting up the rest of mth to do it then y not those 3-4 days :flower:

I just went to the bathroom and the spotting is back but much heavier. I think my period is about to start (finally!!!). Normally I get a reg period even if its anovulatory. The anovulatory ones are a bit weirder but always end up full flow. That's why the spotting then absolutely no spotting tripped me up. That has never happened.

Got my Barney purple hoo-ha thermometer all ready to go!! DH is sure to think I've officially lost it!

I think Im only going to temp until confimed O though. Ive read that anything after CD21 could be responsible for poor egg quality and since our first pregnancy was off a late O (CD32?) it could stand to reason that the trisomy 16 was a result of a crappy egg...(keep thinking willy wonkas golden geese with the wonka-meter pointing to BAD). LOL I think that if I went past CD21 without O again we will probably stop trying for that cycle...but with new supplements hopefully that wont happen!

I vaginally temp so I wait until AF is gone or really light. Temping only to confirm O saves my sanity. My thermometer is barney purple too lol.

yayyy Nichole for af finally showing up...here to oing this next cycle and getting tht bfp :)

Kara yayy to u too for starting off with all check boxes ticked...hopefully ull not have to temp for more than this one cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->