We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Hello! My name is Nichole and I am 25. I am happily married to the love of my life who is 33. Together 4 1/2 years married almost 2. We have been ttc since Sept 2012 with a few month break in between.

I am still waiting on AF to show. My bbs are more tender so it should hopefully be any day now. This is looking like a 45 day cycle which isnt TOO bad. I've had 61+ day ones so I am happy with 45.

Amanda- I understand where you are coming from completely. I've had us take a few months break from TTC twice now. We went to NTNP though. Are you for sure going back on BC?

Morgan- I am so so sorry for what you went through :hugs: I can not even imagine.. You are such a strong woman.

STG- YAY MEDS!

Hello! My name is Nichole and I am 25. I am happily married to the love of my life who is 33. Together 4 1/2 years married almost 2. We have been ttc since Sept 2012 with a few month break in between.

I am still waiting on AF to show. My bbs are more tender so it should hopefully be any day not. This is looking like a 45 day cycle which isnt TOO bad. I've had 61+ day ones so I am happy with 45.

Amanda- I understand where you are coming from completely. I've had us take a few months break from TTC twice now. We went to NTNP though. Are you for sure going back on BC?

Morgan- I am so so sorry for what you went through :hugs: I can not even imagine.. You are such a strong woman.

STG- YAY MEDS!

yay for a *shorter* long cycle! 45 days is managable! and yay for AF signs! I am not 100% on the BC yet, but we need to take a break. Maybe NTNP, but I dont know if i can handle that. Id be secretly using OPK's and such.

ya Laura, 7 weeks tomorrow. I am feeling better then I felt this morning. I was worried about the lack of symptoms, but today I have been nauseous. So less worried.

Okay ladies, I need your help. I caved and took another test a few hours ago because I've just been ever-so-slightly nauseous all day. It's that annoyingly nauseous feeling if you know what I mean. It's there but the intensity of it is all over the place. One minute I feel like it's just there/annoying and the next I feel like I'm going to vomit everywhere. So whatever... I wasted another test.

Went back to look at it and I swear I see the most faint second line possible. I called OH to check it out and he doesn't see it so I'm questioning myself. I told him he doesn't know how to read a faint BFP lol. I've never really noticed an indent or anything on the other BFNs from this batch (this cycle or when I tested right after having the Implanon removed) but maybe I just don't remember seeing it but it was actually there? I ran my fingernail across the strip and didn't feel an indent either but I don't know if that means anything.

So I need help from those of you more experienced in spotting those super-duper faint BFPs. Could you let me know if you see anything please? Thanks!! I'll upload it here but also share my link on countdowntopregnancy.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=135026

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 11
Waves- I see it! no squinting necessary! I just can't tell if its white or pink. When i invert it, it doesnt stand out as much as i would like..test again tomorrow! Its definitly looking good!

Waves I see *something* but it looks more like a shadow. How long did it sit for?

Waves- I see it! no squinting necessary! I just can't tell if its white or pink. When i invert it, it doesnt stand out as much as i would like..test again tomorrow! Its definitly looking good!

Hahah well I'm glad I'm not seeing things. OH doesn't see a second line of any color/kind. I can't tell if it's white or pink either. I inverted it, messed with brightness/contrast and just can't tell. All I know is it's the first time I've had a second line of any color (or lack thereof) on any test from this batch.

My boobs ache just a little more and look a little "fuller." I'm not that big-chested (especially after 4 pregnancies and BF for a month) and they tend to lay all deflated looking but now they don't and look a little more "at attention" lol.

Waves I see *something* but it looks more like a shadow. How long did it sit for?

I don't remember how long it sat to be honest. Maybe an hour tops. I thought I saw something starting to take shape within a minute of setting it down but figured I'd let it dry before checking it and then got busy cleaning/forgot.

I can't tell if it's white or pink but it's the first "line" I've gotten on this batch of tests lol.

Cassidy is the ultimate tweaker---oh cassidy, where are you?

Wow.. time for new thread already!!!!!!
Im Sonia ...DH and me both r 30 .... Weve lost 2 of our pregancies till now...one in july last yr which was at ectopic and then one in feb 2013 which we dont really know y ... We have just started ttc a coupl eof weeks back and im waiting for af to show so tht i can start the craziness..ive already got my clomid for the next cycle... im so glad ive had you ladies in my life this whole time...u gals made it so much more easier for me to deal with all of this.... heres to seeing alot of bfps and beautiful babies amongst ourselves :happydance:

HI girls...sorry ive been missing...im just sooo bored waiting for the witch...damnit...the one time i want her to show her face and shes acting up...

Morgan... its heart wrenching to even imagine wat uve been thro...im soo soo sorry....fx we'll c a bfp from u soon :thumbup:

Waves - i see sth...but i dont know whether its line or not??? its like a shadow...sorry im not of too much help here.. but hopefully well get a better pic with better results with tomorrow fmu. :thumbup:

Waves- I see something but it looks a little too far to the side from where the test line normally is on a BFP on those. Almost looks likea dye run. I hope i'm wrong though! FX for you!!! <3 <3

Morgan- My heart breaks for you hun <3 <3 <3 You will get your rainbow baby soon.

Laurie- Congrats on a little man!! How exciting!!!!

Ashlee- you know what I say. TEST!!!! lol

AFM, I'm Cassidy- 22 years old. DF is 25 years old. We've been together almost 7 years now. We are on our 6th cycle TTC now, after a year of NTNP, although our BD timing doesn't line up too well as DF has been having health issues that are interfering with TTC. Just ready to see those two (REAL) lines. Suzy predicted this cycle as THE cycle- so FX!!!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 9
Nichole- I have some sore boobies tonight too, hopefully AF is over her vacation and on her way for us!! Xx

Waves-fx'd for you!

Thanks dear. In your edit, it definitely looks red as opposed to white but I guess we'll have to wait and see if it develops into anything more definite. In person it looks like it's where a second line should be but then again, I've never had a BFP on these tests to know for sure. But it looks like it's where it's supposed to be.

Hopefully tomorrow produces something more official lol.

Waves-fx'd for you!

Waves - i see sth...but i dont know whether its line or not??? its like a shadow...sorry im not of too much help here.. but hopefully well get a better pic with better results with tomorrow fmu. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies!! In the edit Cassidy just posted, it looks like the line has color but I'll just cross my fingers that a test tomorrow morning shows more definite results.

Omg I am so emotional!! I keep crying over everything!! And I'm only 4 dpo. My boobs are killing me too. Fx I had a good strong O!

Waves- I do see it.... fingers crossed it turns darker!!

Rachel- your so cute! I hope this is your month. What did Suzy say for you??

A little depressed.... mom lost her job and I know she is REALLY hurting. My dad is a loser, that I wish she would split from. He doesn't "Believe" in a real job. He's the type of person with "idea's" and always is working on them... AKA never really develops into anything or makes money. The only income THEY will have is her unemployment and it is ONLY enough to cover their rent. Dad just turned 62 today so mom asked him to file for social security... and I can't imagine that will be too much. When my mom hurts, I really hurt! I am the only person she talks about her life and it hurts because I can't tell her I can't stand listening to her pain because she has no one else to listen to her. I just wish she would split from my dad. I told her she could live with me if she split from him and look for a job near me. I told her she would just need to pay for her car, gas and insurance (health and car). She would live for free and Id buy all the food (she can help cook it because she's a great cook), her pets could come and id feed them since they would just share my pets food, and I would put her on mine and my DH's phone plan (it would only be like $10 more a month). I don't know/care what my dad would do. He would probably go to Cleveland where his family is. I just hope she figures it out or he gets it in his head that he needs to bring in an income. But my mom said he'll NEVER realize it. In both of their voices I can hear the pain today.... it just KILLS me!

Wel.. according to suzy i should be getting my bfp in june from a cycle tht starts in may..NO AF in may :wacko: i was waiting in anticipation tht af will start today but shes a no show...now shud we still wait to c till the end of june or shud we assume suzys prediction wrong for me????????? thoughts??

Sonia- didn't you and DH bd with out protection this cycle? worth a test?

Waves- I do see it.... fingers crossed it turns darker!!

Rachel- your so cute! I hope this is your month. What did Suzy say for you??

A little depressed.... mom lost her job and I know she is REALLY hurting. My dad is a loser, that I wish she would split from. He doesn't "Believe" in a real job. He's the type of person with "idea's" and always is working on them... AKA never really develops into anything or makes money. The only income THEY will have is her unemployment and it is ONLY enough to cover their rent. Dad just turned 62 today so mom asked him to file for social security... and I can't imagine that will be too much. When my mom hurts, I really hurt! I am the only person she talks about her life and it hurts because I can't tell her I can't stand listening to her pain because she has no one else to listen to her. I just wish she would split from my dad. I told her she could live with me if she split from him and look for a job near me. I told her she would just need to pay for her car, gas and insurance (health and car). She would live for free and Id buy all the food (she can help cook it because she's a great cook), her pets could come and id feed them since they would just share my pets food, and I would put her on mine and my DH's phone plan (it would only be like $10 more a month). I don't know/care what my dad would do. He would probably go to Cleveland where his family is. I just hope she figures it out or he gets it in his head that he needs to bring in an income. But my mom said he'll NEVER realize it. In both of their voices I can hear the pain today.... it just KILLS me!

Oh niki...im sorry you.re hurting so much today... i can totally imagine wat your goin thro...my folks went thro some tough times too and i cudnt help them at all as i was in a different country altogether... ill pray tht sth gud works out for your parents...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->