We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Sonia- didn't you and DH bd with out protection this cycle? worth a test?

Well we did ...but i know for sure tht i didnt o this mth... thank god to my temps for clarifying tht...and ive even taken a dose of provera to bring on my period...the last time i took provera i got af 3 days after the last pill...this time i took the last pill on monday...today is 4 days later and no af....still have time as they say anywhere within 2 weeks after last pill but i just wanted her to show up before the end of the mth u know...blahhh :dohh:

Ladies!!

Sorry for my crapness!! I have been pants with logging on recently.

As mentioned we found out this week we are having a boy, very happy bunnies!!! :dance:

I hope you all have a successful month in June, I hope to see Suzy's predictions come out good!!

How are you feeling Nikki?? 7 weeks already???! Blimey!

oh hun...congrats for baby boy...so happy.... its soo great to c u girls getting your babies and sharing your preg journeys with us...makes the future look so hopeful :hugs:

Kara - i heard the story link u sent me.... sooo touching...gosh i was bawling alot of the time...such a heart breaking story with such a beautiful end :hugs:

I'm watching lifetime...why???!?!? Boo hoo hoo

Nikki- so sorry your parents are having such a tough time :( I have a huge soft spot for my mother too and anytime I see her hurting it totally kills me too so I get where you're coming from. Hopefully she'll take you up on your offer!

AFM-nothing this morning. Freakin BOOOOO!!

Rachel- fx you had a good strong O and this is your cycle, you totally deserve it!!!

Waves- I do see it.... fingers crossed it turns darker!!

Thanks! Took another this morning and it's a little darker, but still very faint. I compared it to yesterday's and an unused one, definitely see it. OH even saw it as well as finally seeing yesterday's second line.

Then I compared it to a ton of negatives I still had saved from last month that had no second line/evap line at all. Uploading them now.

Tested again this morning... checked it within 20 minutes (got caught up feeding the baby breakfast) but there was a "second line" there too. And it's more noticeable than yesterday's so I don't know what to think... Took tons of tests from the same batch last month and none ever developed an evap line. I swear I see a little color in this morning's line but maybe it's because I want to see it lol.

I normally temp at 7am but was woken around 5:30 so I just temped when I woke up around 9:30 (I tossed & turned all night) and just discarded my temp. If I didn't discard the temp, FF was trying to say I didn't ovulate until CD 14 making me only 3dpo... what the heck??!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 7
I do see something, but I'm totally unfamiliar with these tests and where the lines is supposed to be etc...I'm sorry in no help!!

Fx'd this is it for you!! Xx

Thanks. I've never used these before so I don't know where the line is "supposed" to be but like I said, these (yesterday & this morning) are the only time I've gotten a second line with them and I've used over 25 of them lol.

All I know is I'm still a bit nauseous and yesterday my boobs hurt a little more than they have been but this morning, my nipples feel like they're on fire. That's what I remember from previous pregnancies. They just hurt so bad lol.

Also have a slightly better picture where you can actually see the 2nd line in this morning's test.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 8
I definitely see a line, I didn't even have to zoom in. It looks like mine did at 15dpo. If you want to see where the line should be dip another in applesauce or apple juice and compare it with yours. But that looks like a bfp to me!

Thanks! I think I actually do have applesauce so I'm going to give that a try. Thanks for the suggestion lol.

Looks like a line to me for sure waves...this is exciting!!! Lets c the apple sauce comparison pic too ...soon

Oh boo!! Someone get this woman some applesauce...or a FRER!! Lol!

waves- i hate limbo! crossing my fingers for you! hurry up time, go by faster! So head to the store and get apple juice AND FRER!

Def. seeing pink! It looks a little thin but it's definitely there. If it's a true BFP tomorrow's will be darker hopefully!! Please excuse my skepticism, but with how many crappy tests I get I don't believe a BFP until it's blaring, in-your-face, but I have high hopes for you!!!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g