We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Still no AF for me and I am getting super annoyed. I am getting a ton of signs yet the witch is refusing to show up. I just want to start a new cycle.

Still no AF for me and I am getting super annoyed. I am getting a ton of signs yet the witch is refusing to show up. I just want to start a new cycle.

Nichole im totally with u .... just getting super annoyed with af being a no show... i can totally feel her coming tho...back pains...bloatedness... also temp has been droping since yday...todays is at coverline...hopefully shell show tomorrow... :thumbup:

ooooo and as i wrote this mess... went to pee and wiped and theres pink....yaaayyy...hopefully shell show in full bloom by evening...pls let this be cd1 :winkwink:

Yay Sonia!!! Glad she's finally come for you! Nichole, I hope she gets you soon too.

AFM, cramps like whoa. Hoping its a good sign. Also, my boobs are killing me. To bend over, reach above, to wear a bra, to not wear a bra...yay. Last month they didn't hurt till AF came so this is exciting!

Yay sonia!!!

:hugs: Nichole, I hope she shows and stops messing with you!

Rachel- eeeeek sounds like great signs!!! FX for you hun!

Thanks ladies. I swear it feels like she should be here now. Tender bbs, mood swings, cramps, etc.

ooooo and as i wrote this mess... went to pee and wiped and theres pink....yaaayyy...hopefully shell show in full bloom by evening...pls let this be cd1 :winkwink:

Yay :)

AFM, cramps like whoa. Hoping its a good sign. Also, my boobs are killing me. To bend over, reach above, to wear a bra, to not wear a bra...yay. Last month they didn't hurt till AF came so this is exciting!

Oooh, sounds promising. FX for you :)

waves- i hate limbo! crossing my fingers for you! hurry up time, go by faster! So head to the store and get apple juice AND FRER!

I actually work at Target and was at work all night but didn't get any apple juice or a FRER lol. Whoops. I took another test when I got home from work (after a 10 hour hold... long day at work, whoops again) and the second line came up as soon as the dye/urine passed over it but it's still light/faint. I may head to the store tomorrow for a FRER just to be sure. However, I feel ridiculously nauseous today. I can't count how many times I thought I may need to run to the bathroom to actually throw up lol.

Def. seeing pink! It looks a little thin but it's definitely there. If it's a true BFP tomorrow's will be darker hopefully!! Please excuse my skepticism, but with how many crappy tests I get I don't believe a BFP until it's blaring, in-your-face, but I have high hopes for you!!!

Hahah I know what you mean. I'm skeptical as well just because I've seen so many evaps and whatnot with those tests. All my BFPs were after AF was late and they were with FRERs and were super duper BFPs lol. Or a digital that said "pregnant" so there was no mistaking it. But like I commented above, I took another test after work with a 10 hour or so hold and the second line came up as soon as the dye/urine passed over it. It's still faint/light but it came up immediately and I feel so nauseous, it's ridiculous. I'll probably get a FRER tomorrow though to confirm.

Hello ladies! I am Julie. I am 29, DW is 28. We have been ttc #1 since January. We took May off because I found out I had low progesterone. Doc thinks either I'm not Oing or have a weak O. Based on my temp shifts and positive opks, I'm thinking a weak O. So, I decided to take the month to focus on healthy eating and taking supplements. I've lost 10 lbs and prog went from 2.4 to 6.9. We are going to give it a few more months of trying to level hormones naturally before trying clomid.
I am cd4 today, AF just ended. So, we are back to ttc this month making it our 5th month. We are using a known donor and doing at-home insemination.

I am officially out of school (I'm a teacher) as of Thursday. As I was on my way home they called and asked me to teach summer school...I can't turn down money, so now I'm back to teaching! lol Luckily it's only 4 weeks, 4 days a week, 4 hours a day. So, it's not too bad. We have our annual camping trip next weekend, so we are excited for that! When we get back it will be about O time.

Welcome to the new ladies!

Nikki-Can't wait for your u/s! Sorry about your mom. My mom and her husband are struggling right now. She is a school bus driver, so during the summer she doesn't have a paycheck coming in. Her husband works in hvac and doesn't make a lot. They've been having a hard time. I feel bad bc there isn't much I can do to help.

Waves-I definitely see a line! Can't wait to see what the next few days brings!

Lausie-A BOY! So exciting!

Nichole and Sonia-I hope AF shows for you soon!

Rachel-FX'd for you!

Cassidy-You're sounding kind of down :( :hugs: I'm sorry you seem disappointed/pessimistic this month. You're time will come! You guys have had a hard time with DH being sick, but your timing will work out soon!

Amanda-It was nice to take a break this month. It does get stressful and I think it's good to give our minds/bodies a break from the stress. I say don't do the bc though...if anything maybe just condoms? Even NTNP would be good, but I know what you mean about still thinking about it too much lol

Ashlee-Symptoms sound promising! Can't wait for you to test!

Alright so I have a picture of tonight's tests (I had an open package so I figured I'd use it as well as the one I had already dipped lol) - that's the one with 2 tests in it.

Then I have a picture of 3 tests which is the progression from yesterday afternoon (12dpo), this morning (13dpo) and this evening. It definitely looks like it has color finally. At least I think so.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 5
Waves-I can definitely see a line on all of them! I'm assuming the bottom test is this evenings? It looks the darkest so far, with color, easy to see! So exciting!

Waves-I can definitely see a line on all of them! I'm assuming the bottom test is this evenings? It looks the darkest so far, with color, easy to see! So exciting!

Thanks!!!

Yeah, the bottom test is this evening's. In the picture of the 3 tests, it's in order from top to bottom basically. Top is mid-day yesterday when I first noticed a second line. Middle is this morning and bottom is this evening.

Waves- Eeeek I definitely see your lines and they seem like they're progressing!!! Can't wait to see the FRER!!!! Attached a tweak for you :flower:

Julie- :hugs: Thanks hun. Idk, it's sad but I feel like i've given up. With everything going on with DF right now, the medication he's on, etc. I just feel like it's never going to happen :nope: I mean I hope it does, but when I first started TTC I thought it would happen fairly quickly.. especially after waiting so long NTNP with no protection.. I figured once I was tracking O and such it would be no problem. I'm just tired of being so disappointed month after month.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Waves- Eeeek I definitely see your lines and they seem like they're progressing!!! Can't wait to see the FRER!!!! Attached a tweak for you :flower:

Thanks so much! I love your tweaks! I see the color so much better that way lol. Glad I'm not crazy thinking I see color when it's not there though.

FX for you. I hope that because you're not expecting it that you'll get a big surprise with a BFP soon.

I'm sorry Cassidy :( Don't give up. It will happen. You guys have been stressed with DH being sick, I'm sure that has taken a toll...plus with bding being difficult when he isn't feeling well. Have you considered having the gyno test hormones just to make sure? I know having mine tested gave me a little peace of mind. Even knowing I have low prog at least gives me something to work towards. Either way, we are here for you! I mean, Nikki had a 2% chance of getting preggo naturally...you will get preggo, you are still within the 1 year range!

30 percent get pregnant the first cycle (about one month)
59 percent get pregnant within three cycles (about three months)
80 percent get pregnant within six cycles (about six months)
85 percent get pregnant within 12 cycles (about one year)
91 percent get pregnant within 36 cycles (about three years)
93 to 95 percent get pregnant within 48 cycles (about four years)

How do you get all those little calendar things and stuff, like the ones that say " 5 days before ovulation" etc.

MIZZYD- countdowntopregnancy.com and under the tools&tickers tab then click on tickers :)

Thanks guys, I get my bad days but I know it will happen eventually. I'll never give up- i've never wanted anything more.

Alright ladies... took another IC this morning & the line looks a little darker than last night's. Also took a FRER and the line appeared almost immediately :) Still ridiculously nauseous and while I can't stand feeling like I may throw up at any moment, it's a very reassuring feeling lol. I'm super paranoid about making it through the 1st trimester because I had a chemical preg the cycle before conceiving my youngest and a m/c around 7 weeks after having my oldest daughter. FX for a sticky little bean!

I think OH had a small heart attack this morning when it became more of a reality lol.

Thanks everyone for your support over the last couple of months <3 I hope everyone else gets their BFPs really soon. You all deserve it!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 6
Ohh waves congratulations Hun....so soo happy for u

waves- congrats!!!!!!!

Cassidy- I think DH should either get an SA done (about $100) OR just take the vit list my DH took (about $100/month). I think with his medical issues and meds hes on, I bet his little men are hurting.

Waves- congratulations!!! sending lots of sticky dust!!! :dust: :dust: And rolling around in your magic baby dust, lol. Send some fertility our way!!! :p hahaha

Nikki- I think we'll be having him get a SA done after all of his appointments with his current medical issues are done with. He was literally at the doctor every day last week and is so over medical crap lol. Although a few weeks ago he did mention how maybe he should get his sperm tested, which I was honestly surprised at I didn't think he'd be so willing and HE was the one to bring it up! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->