We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Ashlee....did u take it at the same time like every other day??? there is sth not similar to other days as the circle is not a solid blue... BUT...it cud also mean u od yday :shrug: did u do an opk by any chance?'

No, not the same time. But I got more solid sleep last night than the previous nights I think. I didn't do any OPKs but CM is definitely not EWCM

Nikki- gloves? Lab coat? I would use it anymore but I wouldn't worry about it unless you had some serious physical contact with the stuff

kara- ya I had gloves and coat and glass's on. Just no hood. Thanks. I am for sure not using it anymore. I am not super worried because it was only 2 -3 times thanks god! Thanks for your opinion!

Not to bring up a sad place, but how far were you when you had your MMC?

No worries hun, I was at my 12 week scan but hadnt had a scan since 7 weeks, baby only measured 7 weeks so basically died the day of our first scan.

My FRER with SMU was pretty darn negative today, but im only 9dpo still so im trying not to get too discouraged. My boobs are HUGE today, and I am super bloated and (tmi) gassy, so lets hope these are good signs! OH and I were getting dressed this am and I pulled my PJ shirt off, and he goes "holy cow your boobs are HUGE!" so its not just me who noticed! I'm already out of FRER's (only bought a two pack) so im going to the dollar store today to stock up on cheapo tests..I'll get more FRER's if anything pops up!

Waves, how are you today?

Ash, I know nothing about temping, but goodluck?

Cassidy, you have been quiet recently. How are you? How is DF?

Nikki, I wouldn't worry too much, just take extra precautions in the future and avoid anything that could potentially be harmful!

So I retested again. Got a faint pink line. Got a work friend to pee....no second line! I'm hoping its the start of something. I'm going to get some frers but I'm going to try to wait till 14 dpo so I don't get let down.

So I retested again. Got a faint pink line. Got a work friend to pee....no second line! I'm hoping its the start of something. I'm going to get some frers but I'm going to try to wait till 14 dpo so I don't get let down.

woohoooo! pics pics pics!

YAY!!!

I just hopped out of the shower, noticed that my boobs have big blue veins all over them, and my nipples are dark. totally tmi, for the fun of it, i squeezed and OUT CAME MILK. WHAT?! Has anyone ever had this happen?

My boobs feel exactly like they did last year after my MC when I started lactating. Really full, getting harder, and tingly.

I threw them both in the sharps bin bc I couldn't stop staring. Lol. I thought it would look suspicious if I was snapping photos...

Robert- sounds like all good signs!!! I lactate because of my high prolactin, but my doc asked me to stop "testing" my nips because it wasn't good for my prolactin levels. However, for people who don't have normally high levels I don't know what it means.

Rachel- crossing my fingers tight for you!

Definitely seeing your lines Rachel. FX for you!!! Attached a tweak.

Nikki- I'm sure everything will be ok hun :hugs: just don't work with it anymore!!!! lol

Ash- if you're not temping at the same time it can be a number of things. But could also be a temp spike showing you're just O'ing? I know sometimes after a MC it takes a while to get back to normal, have you tried an OPK?

Robert- Sounds like some great signs!! FX for you!!!

Waves- I'm sorry about the MC hun <3 <3 :hugs: FX you get another rainbow baby here very soon <3

AFM, positive OPK yesterday. Attempted to BD the night before last, and all I can say is SCREW DF's medication like seriously. Lmao. But hey, it was REALLY good BD so I wasn't complaining anyways. We hadn't relaxed and just enjoyed each other in so long, it was always like we were 'on a mission' lol we just got to have fun, it was REALLY nice. I'm going to stop putting the pressure on him while we're going through all of this medical BS. He goes in on the 11th and hopefully we'll get some answers as to what is going on with his body. But until then we're just going to relax and see what happens. (Although i'll still be taking OPKs because I like to know when AF is supposed to show!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 6
Rachel - i defnitely c line....cant wait to c progression pics :thumbup:

Nikki - just stay away from all of tht henceforth..

Amanda - All signs look great..feeling hopeful for u this mth :hugs:

Cassidy - yaay for pos opk... and more yaayy for awesome bding... nothing like it :haha:

Waves- I am so sorry!
Rachel- I can see the line

AFM it is CD 30, woke up with a killer headache this morning! But still no AF

I'm going to do another with fmu!! Fx this isn't a bad joke by Mother Nature!

Oh yeah, I took it out of the case and not even the slightest indent!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->