We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

I hope it is your BFP and Suzy is right. If she is then maybe I'll get preggo this month and get my BFP next month lol

Thanks! :)

Is anyone else's Friday just draaaagging on? I swear it seems like minutes feel like hours today. And I hit my head on a shelf at work to top it off. I'm just ready to go home :?

Thanks! :)

Is anyone else's Friday just draaaagging on? I swear it seems like minutes feel like hours today. And I hit my head on a shelf at work to top it off. I'm just ready to go home :?

Yup. I have an hour and 14 minutes to go. not that Im counting or anything. Sorry about your head :(

Hah! We get off at the same time lol. But after work I don't get to go home and relax :? I have to go meet with the caterer.

Looks like it's back to the drawing board for us.

I called my doc this morning and they ordered an HCG quant for today and to be repeated on Monday. I went and got the blood drawn but then went to the ER because I wanted an ultrasound in case it was ectopic or a blood clot internally or something else. I just wanted to know something more definitive than waiting until Monday to see where my levels stood.

Everyone at the ER was great even though I was so early in my pregnancy and told me if I develop any pain that I'm welcome to come straight back. They drew my blood there and started an IV of fluids. They took a urine sample, did a pelvic exam and said my cervix was closed and then did an internal ultrasound. Doc came in and said my HCG was at 3... yes, just 3 when it should be in the hundreds right now and that they didn't see anything on the ultrasound to indicate an early pregnancy. They wouldn't say it was a miscarriage or anything like that until after I get my blood drawn and levels tested again on Monday but the discharge papers said "Threatened miscarriage." However with a level of only 3 when I had 4 positive FRERs which don't detect levels that low only can mean that my levels are dropping and what I thought were tests getting fainter or not progressing were true & I wasn't totally paranoid.

I've felt some twinges of pain here and there around my left ovary (I ovulated from that side last month) and thought maybe ectopic or something. When she checked out that ovary on the internal ultrasound the pain was intense. I read the ultrasound report and it says, "This study shows retroverted uterus with one prominent left ovarian cystic follicle 7 x 9 x11 mm in size. A small amount of free fluid collection is noted in the pelvis near uterus. The uterus measures 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.4 cm. The endometrial stripe measures 10.5mm."

I know I ovulated last month based off ovulation pain, temps confirming it and uh... actually getting pregnant so I'm assuming that makes it a corpus luteum cyst so now I'm wondering if I can conceive/ovulate next cycle. After my chemical in Aug 2011, I counted my first day of bleeding as the first day of my period & BD around the time I normally ovulate during a cycle and managed to conceive my 13 month old so we would start trying again right away using yesterday as the first day of my cycle. I just don't know if having this cyst changes things.

Anyway... came home, called out of work for the night & took a nap. Think I passed a little bit of tissue. And I'll just wait until Monday to get my HCG checked out again but I can't imagine any miracles happening here. It sucks but it is what it is. Just like to know why I've now had 3 losses if I can clearly carry pregnancies...

Morgan... your story makes me cry... i cant imagine bearing tht loss... you r the first ever person im wishing this for to b honest but i truly hope u get your bfp before me... i know it doesnt matter but thts wat my initial thought was so just wrote it down...

Robert - i totally c a line...but yes dont really see the colour so cant b sure...but im still gonna say its pink!!! waiting to c the other tests wen u get home...

Ashlee - eeeekkk the weddings almost here... im sure stress levels must b high but im sure itll b beautiful :)

So happy its friday!!!!!!!!! the weather is gorgeous.. we plan to do alot of barbequing this weekend...wat r ur plans ladies????

I called my doc this morning and they ordered an HCG quant for today and to be repeated on Monday. I went and got the blood drawn but then went to the ER because I wanted an ultrasound in case it was ectopic or a blood clot internally or something else. I just wanted to know something more definitive than waiting until Monday to see where my levels stood.

Everyone at the ER was great even though I was so early in my pregnancy and told me if I develop any pain that I'm welcome to come straight back. They drew my blood there and started an IV of fluids. They took a urine sample, did a pelvic exam and said my cervix was closed and then did an internal ultrasound. Doc came in and said my HCG was at 3... yes, just 3 when it should be in the hundreds right now and that they didn't see anything on the ultrasound to indicate an early pregnancy. They wouldn't say it was a miscarriage or anything like that until after I get my blood drawn and levels tested again on Monday but the discharge papers said "Threatened miscarriage." However with a level of only 3 when I had 4 positive FRERs which don't detect levels that low only can mean that my levels are dropping and what I thought were tests getting fainter or not progressing were true & I wasn't totally paranoid.

I've felt some twinges of pain here and there around my left ovary (I ovulated from that side last month) and thought maybe ectopic or something. When she checked out that ovary on the internal ultrasound the pain was intense. I read the ultrasound report and it says, "This study shows retroverted uterus with one prominent left ovarian cystic follicle 7 x 9 x11 mm in size. A small amount of free fluid collection is noted in the pelvis near uterus. The uterus measures 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.4 cm. The endometrial stripe measures 10.5mm."

I know I ovulated last month based off ovulation pain, temps confirming it and uh... actually getting pregnant so I'm assuming that makes it a corpus luteum cyst so now I'm wondering if I can conceive/ovulate next cycle. After my chemical in Aug 2011, I counted my first day of bleeding as the first day of my period & BD around the time I normally ovulate during a cycle and managed to conceive my 13 month old so we would start trying again right away using yesterday as the first day of my cycle. I just don't know if having this cyst changes things.

Anyway... came home, called out of work for the night & took a nap. Think I passed a little bit of tissue. And I'll just wait until Monday to get my HCG checked out again but I can't imagine any miracles happening here. It sucks but it is what it is. Just like to know why I've now had 3 losses if I can clearly carry pregnancies...

Im sorry tht ur going thro this tought time waves ...thank god for it not being an ectopic :hugs:

Waves-so sorry!!

Morgan-thx for sharing your life. You've taught me alot!

Kara-I oed on cd25 ... Hope my baby be ok!

Ashlee-enjoy every moment of your wedding!!

Robert-hope it your month!!!!!!

Emily??

Waves- Sorry to here that :( But like Sonia said, at least it wasn't an ectopic. I know when I had my miscarriage and was sitting in the ER I was so worried that might be the cause. It doesn't really make it any easier but at least you won't have to deal with the process of removal on top pf everything else. I hope that you're able to get answers as to why you've had multiple m/c soon :hugs:

Hah! We get off at the same time lol. But after work I don't get to go home and relax :? I have to go meet with the caterer.
Hahahaha. I swear fridays are slower than any other day of the week. Ugh. Have fun! I like caterers! We are going to dinner straight after work and I just wanna go home and put my feet up! Ash, where do you work?

:hugs: Waves, I am so so so sorry that youre going through this! Huge hugs to you. Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything you need. Are you in pain at all? I understand where your concerns are, but Im positive that you will get pregnant and carry it to term without any issues. Sadly things like this happen more often than they should.

Morgan... your story makes me cry... i cant imagine bearing tht loss... you r the first ever person im wishing this for to b honest but i truly hope u get your bfp before me... i know it doesnt matter but thts wat my initial thought was so just wrote it down...

Robert - i totally c a line...but yes dont really see the colour so cant b sure...but im still gonna say its pink!!! waiting to c the other tests wen u get home...

Ashlee - eeeekkk the weddings almost here... im sure stress levels must b high but im sure itll b beautiful :)

So happy its friday!!!!!!!!! the weather is gorgeous.. we plan to do alot of barbequing this weekend...wat r ur plans ladies????

Thanks! :) OH is going to be away all weekend, so my best friend and I are going to have a girls weekend, her hubs took her kids for the weekend so she has some time to herself (she has a 6 year old and a 15 month old). Blowouts, manicures, facials, etc. And im going to clean my house and get caught up on laundry! Have a great weekend, I love BBQ'ing!

Im sorry tht ur going thro this tought time waves ...thank god for it not being an ectopic :hugs:

Waves- Sorry to here that :( But like Sonia said, at least it wasn't an ectopic. I know when I had my miscarriage and was sitting in the ER I was so worried that might be the cause. It doesn't really make it any easier but at least you won't have to deal with the process of removal on top pf everything else. I hope that you're able to get answers as to why you've had multiple m/c soon :hugs:

:hugs: Waves, I am so so so sorry that youre going through this! Huge hugs to you. Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything you need. Are you in pain at all? I understand where your concerns are, but Im positive that you will get pregnant and carry it to term without any issues. Sadly things like this happen more often than they should.

Thanks ladies. Definitely glad it isn't ectopic because if I had to lose a tube, I don't know what I would do. No pain really. The only pain of any kind is random aches or twinges around my left ovary, I'm assuming due to the cyst. I'm going to see if my OB will add a check of my progesterone levels to my standing order to check my HCG levels on Monday because if it's as simple as having to take a progesterone supplement, I'm all for it and want to start right away. With our wedding date, we really only have until the end of next month to conceive otherwise we wait until June 2014 to try again and I'm not ready to wait that long lol.

I just hate that this makes 3 losses out of 5 pregnancies. I really don't want to have to deal with a loss before each viable pregnancy, you know? Oh well... nothing can really be done about it. It is what it is and I'm just grateful I already do have 2 children & the situation isn't more serious. Definitely still really sucks especially because I had to spill the beans to my sister and one of my bosses since I wound up taking the day off work (I work with my sister) and I didn't want anyone to know we were trying.

Thanks! :) OH is going to be away all weekend, so my best friend and I are going to have a girls weekend, her hubs took her kids for the weekend so she has some time to herself (she has a 6 year old and a 15 month old). Blowouts, manicures, facials, etc. And im going to clean my house and get caught up on laundry! Have a great weekend, I love BBQ'ing!

Sounds like a great weekend ...u have fun girlie...:flower:

Amanda I hope it's an early bfp for you!!!

Waves sorry about your mc. Hope you find out what's going on soon.

I am craving Mongolian beef from pf changs AND sesame jack chicken from Fridays....ahhhh I don't know which to get?!!!!

I am craving Mongolian beef from pf changs AND sesame jack chicken from Fridays....ahhhh I don't know which to get?!!!!

ooooooooooooooooooooo i looooooooooove the mongolian beef from changs...get tht get that!!!!!!:haha:

Omg...just cried my eyes out to the movie my sisters keeper

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->