We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Yayyyy Emily!! So excited for you! :) I wanna see pics of the little boy!!

Nikki- I didn't mean to worry you, I'm sure everything is just fine!!

Ashlee - it's crunch time!! :) I was exactly the same way about my wedding, I had the picture in my head and didn't want to let anyone do a thing to mess it up! Did you ever end up finding the lace you needed?

Rachel + Amanda- Lets see those BFPs ladies!!

Yayy for the weenie shot!!

One of my girlfriends had a boy and when they went for their anatomy scan she showed DH where the weenie was, which he obviously misunderstood bc he went around showing all their family and friends the "weenie"....that was really their little boys leg!!!

Men...such dreamers!!

Yayy for the weenie shot!!

One of my girlfriends had a boy and when they went for their anatomy scan she showed DH where the weenie was, which he obviously misunderstood bc he went around showing all their family and friends the "weenie"....that was really their little boys leg!!!

Men...such dreamers!!

Yeah, DH is walking around like he has amazing make sperms or something. Stupid... Lol...:dohh:

Waves, so sorry for your loss

Yay emily!

On my phone so I can't reply to all.

I just took my FRER apart and it has the biggest physical indent I have ever seen! So disappointing.

Waves- I am so sorry hun :hugs:

Emily- Yay for boy!

I just pulled a cake from the oven because I have feening to bake. My whole house smells SO good right now. I am baking a vanilla orange cream cake. It is going to be so yummy.

Thank you.

I've done some more Googling and asking around and I'm going to see if my OB will add a progesterone check to my blood work for Monday. I could be totally wrong since I'm not a doctor but from my understanding this is what happened...

After you ovulate, the corpus luteum cyst forms and produces progesterone to help the fertilized egg implant and maintains it until the placenta takes over. If you don't conceive then the cyst "dies off" and your period starts. But if you're pregnant and have low progesterone, obviously nothing is adequately maintaining the pregnancy and you'll miscarry. I have the (now painful) cyst, I had a pregnancy, I had a miscarriage so it fits. Obviously the miscarriage could be unrelated to a low progesterone level but it fits. It makes sense. Last night I googled "symptoms of low progesterone" and it made sense. Heavy AF, insomnia (I have trouble sleeping like you wouldn't believe), fatigue (always so fatigued but always blamed it on low iron levels), vaginal dryness, bloating.

I know that there are still pregnancies that will miscarry regardless, that aren't related to this but if a supplement is all it would take to prevent more miscarriages, sign me up! I just hope my OB is open to my asking her to check it instead of just trusting her to figure it all out on her own haha. Without telling my Mom what happened (I'm not ready for her to know I was pregnant or even TTC) I asked about her progesterone supplement and she said she takes a topical cream she got online without a prescription. She said she loves it and that it's bio-identical and better than anything synthetic & that prescription pills from the doc are going to be synthetic and don't work as well. Obviously she's not a doctor so I don't know how true that is but it has me paranoid that if my progesterone is low, if the doc prescribes supplements, are they going to work as well as some online cream would or not? Ugh... too much to worry/think about.

Blah I spent day after day wishing af would show and now I wish it would go the heck away. I am cramping something fierce! I can't sleep they are so bad and none of my tricks are working.

image.jpg

Fmu today. 12 dpo. Evaps? Bad batch??? I tried it with water and didnt get a second line....I need some truly negative pee...I'm at work today, I'll get someone to give me some non preggo pee...

View attachment 626889

Fmu today. 12 dpo. Evaps? Bad batch??? I tried it with water and didnt get a second line....I need some truly negative pee...I'm at work today, I'll get someone to give me some non preggo pee...

Make DH pee for you lol you know he wont be preggo lmao.

Emily- He's so sweet! Congrats on being team blue :)

Nicole- I wish I could have some of that cake lol Sorry AF is hitting you hard :?

Rachel- I see it too!

Waves- I hope the your Dr can help you figure out if there's anything you can do to prevent future m/c

AFM, I still don't get how to read these charts lol. What does it mean when I get a temperature spike. Like 98.26 to 98.71?

AFM, I still don't get how to read these charts lol. What does it mean when I get a temperature spike. Like 98.26 to 98.71?

Ashlee....did u take it at the same time like every other day??? there is sth not similar to other days as the circle is not a solid blue... BUT...it cud also mean u od yday :shrug: did u do an opk by any chance?'

So I am a little nervous.... I am posting this with you all because I know a few of you work in the science/medical field. So I am a biochemist in a lab and I told my boss asap when I was preggo because there are some chemicals I don't want to work with while I am preggo. Well I don't think I spent enough time REALLY investigating ALL of them. I found out yesterday I have been working with this stuff called "silver glue"... I assumed it was just a glue, no biggy. Well I looked at it and it says, on the bottle, "Caution: known to cause birth defects." I think since knowing I was preggo I have used it 2-3 times outside of the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->