We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Oh wat a coincidence tht everyone has been tlakin abt allergy meds...well ive myself have been contemplating giving them up...i take zyrtec too but i tried for a couple of days and i swear i thought i wud die of breathlessness.. i do c a difference with the cm...but im also on clomid so i think both the allergy meds and the clomid are playing up with no cm...so dono if leaving zyrtec will do any help...hmmm :dohh: oh and ive been using the clear blue digital opks and ive got error messages for the past 2 days..i had like 9 sticks left over from my previous mth so i was finishing them before pickin up more...well i decided to calla nd let the company know about these error messages...and the girl on the phone said oh ill just ship out a new pack of 20 for u today... :happydance: yayyyy...i was thrilled...

Well.. BFN with FMU FRER at 9DPO. I know it's still so early though, I guess, since implantation usually doesn't even occur until about now. Maybe if I'm lucky it's just bc my hCG hasn't began to double yet, and I'll wake up Father's Day mornin' (11ishDPO?) to two pink lines.

If not, oh well. I can't wait, I bought DH surprise Cincinnati Red's tickets/#1 DAD Cinci t-shirt for Sunday and also bought some UBER CUTE gourmet cupcakes that say "Jaxon Loves Daddy". So BFP or not, we'll have a great time :icecream: My plan is to test before he wakes up and if it says what I have been so patiently waiting for (BFatttP) then I'll pee in another cup when he wakes up, tell him I haven't tested yet, and let him dip the stick!! (I'd prob go fetch a Clearblue Digital though, so he doesn't bicker with me over faint lines..lol) Awh wouldn't that be the best present everr...?!!

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Seems a little quiet lately!

I'm currently 9DPO and the cramping was actually extremely bad around O time up until 2 days ago and has lessened a LOT. And it's now just a dull aching and a "full" feeling in my uterus.. Does that sound promising?? Simply hoping it's bc my lil bean has finally burrowed himself safely into his Mama bear!!! Babydust to all, and have fun BDing, ladies who are! :winkwink:

Well.. BFN with FMU FRER at 9DPO. I know it's still so early though, I guess, since implantation usually doesn't even occur until about now. Maybe if I'm lucky it's just bc my hCG hasn't began to double yet, and I'll wake up Father's Day mornin' (11ishDPO?) to two pink lines.

If not, oh well. I can't wait, I bought DH surprise Cincinnati Red's tickets/#1 DAD Cinci t-shirt for Sunday and also bought some UBER CUTE gourmet cupcakes that say "Jaxon Loves Daddy". So BFP or not, we'll have a great time :icecream: My plan is to test before he wakes up and if it says what I have been so patiently waiting for (BFatttP) then I'll pee in another cup when he wakes up, tell him I haven't tested yet, and let him dip the stick!! Awh wouldn't that be the best present everr...?!!

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Seems a little quiet lately!

I'm currently 9DPO and the cramping was actually extremely bad around O time up until 2 days ago and has lessened a LOT. And it's now just a dull aching and a "full" feeling in my uterus.. Does that sound promising?? Simply hoping it's bc my lil bean has finally burrowed himself safely into his Mama bear!!! Babydust to all, and have fun BDing, ladies who are! :winkwink:

you are so positive, Morgan! Goodluck testing, I hope you get your :bfp: before Fathers day. That would be such a sweet fathers day present!

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I got all of my lab work back that was taken when I had my hcg done. Everything was normal. My Prolactin was 27, which is great but doesn't explain why I was leaking last week!

Hey Amanda, I just remembered that I noticed the same lactation issue the month before we got our BFP with Jaxon. I remember DH squeezed a nip and pre-colostrum came out. He was sooo convinced that meant pregnancy until AF showed and broke our hearts. The very next month (2nd month I had ever noticed milk) we got our BFP and I said I told youuu I wasn't just lactating for no reason!!! Idk if that means anything for you, it just seemed so similar to what we went through. I had never everrrrrr seen milk come from my boobies so that DEFINITELY convinced me. And if you haven't either I'd def take precautions.. In my opinion, your body doesn't just do things such as make pre-colostrum for no reason.. something had to have triggered it! Idk maybe means you'll be extra fertile next time round, as we were.

Lots of love and babydust to all. And here's a video I found to be VERY interesting..
Shows amazing footage of sperm-conception-implantation-to 12 weeks. Really cool I thought, tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8CA-uqdYdE

Hey Amanda, I just remembered that I noticed the same lactation issue the month before we got our BFP with Jaxon. I remember DH squeezed a nip and pre-colostrum came out. He was sooo convinced that meant pregnancy until AF showed and broke our hearts. The very next month (2nd month I had ever noticed milk) we got our BFP and I said I told youuu I wasn't just lactating for no reason!!! Idk if that means anything for you, it just seemed so similar to what we went through. I had never everrrrrr seen milk come from my boobies so that DEFINITELY convinced me. And if you haven't either I'd def take precautions.. In my opinion, your body doesn't just do things such as make pre-colostrum for no reason.. something had to have triggered it! Idk maybe means you'll be extra fertile next time round, as we were.

Lots of love and babydust to all. And here's a video I found to be VERY interesting..
Shows amazing footage of sperm-conception-implantation-to 12 weeks. Really cool I thought, tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8CA-uqdYdE

Interesting! Thanks. We are going to very relaxed and casually try this month (aka, just have sex when we want to) so Ill see what happens.

morgan, thanks for the video - it's cute!
this is another good one (it's one hour, but on youtube you can watch it in segments, like 10-15 mins/piece). it gives a super explanation about how hard it is for a sperm to reach the egg - all the proportions (like the uterus being 1 mile wide compared to the sperm), or how many stacked ladders is equal to the distance the sperm has to travel thru the cervix. in the end, only like 10-20 sperm end up in the fallopian tube, out of hundreds of million!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SFOpHiS-tA
it's called "the great sperm race", if you cant find it.

That video has some really epic music lol but it's pretty interesting. I'll have to watch the great sperm race when I'm not at work and have more time.

Ugh, I'm starting to get really annoyed. I really just want AF to show up already so I can start to feel like I am actually making progress. I can't stand that I have to just sit here and wait to even try. And I mean I enjoy having sex but right now it's just frustrating because I know that it's most likely not going to help me get any closer to getting prego. I know they say AF can take 4-7 weeks to return but I mean really? I miscarried naturally at 6 weeks, the gestational sac was only measuring at 4 weeks 5 days, so I thought I would be back on the horse by now :( It will be 6 weeks on Monday

Me too. I have seen it before but I want to see it again when it actually means something to me now

Ash, sorry that you're frustrated! That is a long time for AF to come back. I would give it a little more time even as frustrating as it is. Sounds like your body needs a bit more time to get back on track.

Cant wait to watch the videos... but can't do it at work. So hopefully I feel well enough to watch them tonight.

Me too. I have seen it before but I want to see it again when it actually means something to me now

Ash, sorry that you're frustrated! That is a long time for AF to come back. I would give it a little more time even as frustrating as it is. Sounds like your body needs a bit more time to get back on track.

Well another part of why I wanted AF to show already is because I REALLY don't want her showing for my wedding. I would be miserable.

I think it looks like your in your LP Ash, with a possible IB dip at 5dpo?!?! Maybe you'll get a wedding BFP!!! I hope AF doesn't show for your wedding that would be horrible. But then you can just drink lots ;) lol

Rachel- how are you doing hun???

Nikki- Almost 9 weeks!!! Eeeeek so exciting!!!

Kevin goes in for surgery on the 28th to get his lymph node removed and tested for cancer. Fingers crossed he doesn't have cancer, but that it gives us some sort of insight as to what is going on with him! We are so tired of not knowing :(

I think it looks like your in your LP Ash, with a possible IB dip at 5dpo?!?! Maybe you'll get a wedding BFP!!! I hope AF doesn't show for your wedding that would be horrible. But then you can just drink lots ;) lol

Kevin goes in for surgery on the 28th to get his lymph node removed and tested for cancer. Fingers crossed he doesn't have cancer, but that it gives us some sort of insight as to what is going on with him! We are so tired of not knowing :(

Who knows, maybe. Suzy said I'd get a BFP from June cycle. But I'm not counting on it. We did BD 2 days before my chart says the I may have O'd and I did have breaing out and other O signs. Plus I didn't take any OPKs before that so I don't know if they would have been positive, so I guess it's possible. But AF during my wedding would be the worst wedding gift ever lol. I'm making sangria for the wedding so I hope I can drink lol.

You have to keep me UTD on Kevin. I really really really hope it's not cancer but I also really hope you guys get some answers. I've been trying to get Chad to get the little lump I found on his neck checked before it gets bigger but he's so stubborn. I tried to tell him how hard it's been for you and Kevin not knowing whats going on with him and that I'd like to prevent that from happening again to us but I swear it goes in one ear and out the other. Boys...such idiots sometimes.

FX majorly for you two. I wish I had some words of encouragement for you. Whatever the diagnosis is, the best thing you can do is just be there for him. You can't help feeling helpless but there for him no matter what really does help. According to my husband anyways.

Ugh, just did the math, and if FF is correct and I did O, then that would put me at CD8. My LP is 16 days. Which would mean that if I don't get my BFP then AF is going to show the day of my wedding. I will literally cry if that happens :brat:

Ashlee0- So sorry hun! I actually had AF during my wedding. It did suck! Because basically I made my mom come to the bathroom with me to hold up the big white dress while I changed tpons....it SUCKED!!! and while being drunk I had to make sure ALL of the dress was out of the way. The good part though was since I was sooo busy I never noticed it... not too much cramping and such. At about 3am, when I FINALLY went to bed, I was a bit crampy.

Cassidy- Thinking about you two. Glad he is getting it removed! Thanks for the YAY 9 weeks!!! I feel like the days are passing sooooo slow! On monday Ill be in my 2 ww (until our next scan and then we will spill the beans after that scan)

Ashlee- hope your DH goes to the doc too!

I was on like day 4 of my period on my wedding. I was super pissed because I ended up having a 24 day cycle that month instead of my usual 34-37. My body does this on purpose I swear! Every special even/day it never fails. Birthdays, Christmases, etc. I would say it ruined the honeymoon but DH was so bad (hadn't been diagnosed with cancer yet so he was just walking around super sick) we pretty much just cuddled in bed the whole time.

Cassidy, I hope all goes well with DF's surgery, and he recovers quickly! I really hope it will give you some conclusive answers, too!

Ashlee, I sure hope you get a :bfp: on your wedding not AF! How are the wedding plans going? Are you feeling prepared?

Happy Friday everyone! I am off internet for the rest of the day (and most likely weekend). AF is still here full force, which is odd for cd3, but who cares. Enjoying this little time without any thoughts of ttc'ing! :)

Ashlee0- So sorry hun! I actually had AF during my wedding. It did suck! Because basically I made my mom come to the bathroom with me to hold up the big white dress while I changed tpons....it SUCKED!!! and while being drunk I had to make sure ALL of the dress was out of the way. The good part though was since I was sooo busy I never noticed it... not too much cramping and such. At about 3am, when I FINALLY went to bed, I was a bit crampy.

Cassidy- Thinking about you two. Glad he is getting it removed! Thanks for the YAY 9 weeks!!! I feel like the days are passing sooooo slow! On monday Ill be in my 2 ww (until our next scan and then we will spill the beans after that scan)

Ashlee- hope your DH goes to the doc too!
Ugh! I really don't want to have to do the holding my dress up thing :? I hope I can get DF to the doc too.

I was on like day 4 of my period on my wedding. I was super pissed because I ended up having a 24 day cycle that month instead of my usual 34-37. My body does this on purpose I swear! Every special even/day it never fails. Birthdays, Christmases, etc. I would say it ruined the honeymoon but DH was so bad (hadn't been diagnosed with cancer yet so he was just walking around super sick) we pretty much just cuddled in bed the whole time.
If it was on day 3 or 4 it would probably be fine but for me day 1 and 2 are hell. Super heavy and the worst cramps and backaches. So if AF comes on wedding day it will be my own personal hell.

Cassidy, I hope all goes well with DF's surgery, and he recovers quickly! I really hope it will give you some conclusive answers, too!

Ashlee, I sure hope you get a :bfp: on your wedding not AF! How are the wedding plans going? Are you feeling prepared?

Happy Friday everyone! I am off internet for the rest of the day (and most likely weekend). AF is still here full force, which is odd for cd3, but who cares. Enjoying this little time without any thoughts of ttc'ing! :)

That would be the best wedding present ever. I'm not counting on it but it would definitely be amazing. Wedding plans are going alright. Down to the final things like schedule, seating, etc. I don't think I feel prepared lol, I keep feeling like there's so much to do but I can't think of what else needs to be done.

Ashlee - surely does look like your in your lp...hoping amandas words come true and u get your bfp as your wedding gift ...tht wud definitely b super awesome :thumbup:

Cassidy... best of luck with Kevins surgery...will keep both of u in my prayers :hugs:

Thanks for the videos girls...havent yet watched the one mirolee sent but will do for sure :)
Happy weekend everyone...may the sun shine bright :flower:

Hey ladies -

Thanks for asking Cassidy, I am doing good. Just worked my 3 days...busy busy busy. I started clomid last night. My dr said to take it on CD 5-9 but I read a lot online that said if you don't ovulate you should take it days 5-9 otherwise if you ovulate and just need a boost, take it days 3-7. It was my OB that wrote for it and I didn't even talk to him I just talked to the nurse or medical assistant. So we will see. Mirolee and Sonia, which days do you take it?

Ashlee - I hope you get a BFP and not AF for your wedding!! I remember how stressed I was last year right before my wedding. The best advice I got was, something will go wrong, BUT no one else but you will know. At my reception things were not exactly decorated how I wanted them. Very close but not to the T. Well everyone still commented on how beautiful everything was and had no idea what I saw was "screwed up." Just remember to take deep breaths every once in awhile. Although, you are entitled to bridezilla moments if things do not go your way. Oh yeah one thing I forgot was underwear of all things. So my 2 male cousins and my brother in law sped me to victorias secret in a minivan 2 hours before we had to be at the church, to get some underwear that you couldn't see through my dress lmao. I went completely bridezilla the night before my wedding. Like batshit crazy on half of my wedding party. They all went out and got trashed, including my sister who was supposed to help me and stay with me. I was crying and screaming at all of them because DH and I ended up having to stay with each other because they were all out downtown trashed and forgot about us bc we didn't want to go drinking. I actually got in my car at 4 am and went to their hotel to confront the best man. Yeah it was bad....after the ceremony we were in the limo and I went to the best man and whispered in his ear that we were in the south and everyone here carries knives...and if he ruined my day I would seriously cut him. Classic bridezilla moment.

Cassidy - I hope you and DH get some answers soon!!

Morgan - I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->