We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Sorry you are having a rough day Amanda :hugs: I hope it gets better

I looked up your gyno and the pic he has up on the Kaiser site is slight scary lol. He looks a little crazy in it.

Thanks, just busy busy busy!

:rofl: he is the nicest guy ever.

I'll keep him in mind but I don't think I would be comfortable with having a male gyno. I feel weird with a woman going there as it. I am prudish in that way lol.

I felt the same way, until I saw him for an emergency appt one day. I don't think I will ever go back. he is so much more gentle, he listens far better, and he is really easy to get a hold of, even being the chief of the ob/gyn dept there! OH did a clinical rotation there with him during nursing school and said he was an amazing doctor.

Hrmm... I'll definitely keep him in mind. Terra Linda is a little out of the way for me but it gives me an opportunity to go to the mall out there :thumbup:.

Nichole-I really like your gyno's website. I also searched her and she seems to have really good ratings. Don't be scared. This is a good thing. No matter what you will be getting answers and you'll be one step closer to your bfp :) We'll be here for you! That's great that DH is going with you, it's so nice to have someone there for support and just to help listen to details you might have missed.

I'll start the July thread if that's ok with everyone...

Emily-I don't know for sure, but that's what I'm thinking as well. I think it means that I'm ovulating, I'm just not releasing a quality egg.

P.S. I love your picture :)

AFM-I haven't had any spotting yet (I always spot 2 days before AF), so I'm assuming AF will be here Sat instead of Fri. That would mean I'm back to a 13 day luteal phase, hopefully thanks to all the supplements, fertilitea and b6. Too bad they didn't seem to help my progesterone! lol I'm just ready to start the new cycle so I can start the clomid and get a bfp!

photo 2 (2).PNG

We did mason jars at our wedding too! We used them for drinking and used the old blue ones for vases. I love me some mason jars!

Julie, I think you asked about my friend? She was diagnosed with pseudotumor cerebri. She has some narrowing of a sinus in her brain that is preventing the CSF from draining properly. They are starting her on meds to reduce CSF production and will watch her. If she continues to have problems they will do surgery...she went home today.

I talked to my OB office today, they are going to do a 7dpo progesterone test. Fx it comes back high! My temp is already pretty high at 2-3 dpo so I am hoping my progesterone is up there! It usually takes 5-6 days for my temp to get that high!

2ww is just creeping along & all I can say is that I'm just downright exhausted. I know my temps were very erratic this cycle but it shot way up today for the first time the cycle after getting solid sleep haha. Boobs a bit tender and had a random bout of nausea for a bit this morning. I know it's too early for symptoms but I'm hoping that just maybe... they're symptoms of upcoming real symptoms lol.

Still trying to decide when I want to start testing but we'll see how I feel as the days pass.

Nichole-I really like your gyno's website. I also searched her and she seems to have really good ratings. Don't be scared. This is a good thing. No matter what you will be getting answers and you'll be one step closer to your bfp :) We'll be here for you! That's great that DH is going with you, it's so nice to have someone there for support and just to help listen to details you might have missed.

That's why I chose her. I really liked her website and her reviews. She is also really active in women's health and infertility. I hope I like her in person!

Rachel-I'm so glad it wasn't something more serious! Hopefully she won't have to get surgery. Your chart is looking good!

Nichole-I hope you liker her too!

Oh it's pretty serious. The pressure in her head was actually pushing her brain contents down. Its going to be an up and down battle and she may have to get a VP shunt or a stent placed.

Ooh waves and Julie good luck to you both !!

Hoping July is my lucky month.. I'm gonna give it all I've got!! We are moving into a new house finally on Friday.. We've been living with family since our accident. Can't wait to really get things together this month and focus on being the best I can be. Gotta make an awesome life to bring this new little person into someday :) so yeah.. Life is good, finally able to smile again. AF is pretty heavy and annoying though.. Not used to that, that's one if the amazing perks of pregnancy :) along with everything else wonderful about it. Can't wait to feel those precious little baby hiccups in my belly again. Ugh. Actually just can't wait to see the lil alien heartbeat and know that I'll finally get to hold in my arms a baby of my own. I can't wait to nurse.. I pumped for Jaxon, but he couldn't ever nurse :/ Does anyone look forward to this also?? I just can't even imagine how amazing breast feeding will be, such a beautiful thing to be able to have that special bond. I just plain can't wait for any of it!!! Ooh and can't wait to see DH be a daddy :)

Okay ladies sorry for the rambling.. Just been daydreaming a lot. AF sucks and mines usually the full 7 days of hell.. :p How's everyone?? Someone test soon! Lol.

Hello ladies! DH asked me tonight if I am still in touch with you all. I said of course! He said GOOD!

Rachel- glad your friend is ok. My friend went through sinus surgery. It wasn't fun for her, but she said it was worth it!

Crossing my fingers for all ya'll ladies in the 2ww! I wanted to do a western theme for our wedding, but grandma (who helped fund it) said no. She is a classy/traditional lady. Oh well. I wanted people sitting on bails of hay and my brides maids in cowboy boats and in a barn.... it was a no go. Oh well it was still perfect the way it was!

Well today I can say my tummy feels hard. Makes me hope its starting to be a "bump" not just fat. I was going to start pictures at 12 weeks, but I think Ill start this saturday, which is 11 weeks. Ill def post it.

I'v been craving subway and Starbucks.... so if anyone wants to get those things in my honor, I wont mind.

So I am back from vacation! And now in the tww. Sorry I can't catch up with all the posts.

Ooh waves and Julie good luck to you both !!

Hoping July is my lucky month.. I'm gonna give it all I've got!! We are moving into a new house finally on Friday.. We've been living with family since our accident. Can't wait to really get things together this month and focus on being the best I can be. Gotta make an awesome life to bring this new little person into someday :) so yeah.. Life is good, finally able to smile again. AF is pretty heavy and annoying though.. Not used to that, that's one if the amazing perks of pregnancy :) along with everything else wonderful about it. Can't wait to feel those precious little baby hiccups in my belly again. Ugh. Actually just can't wait to see the lil alien heartbeat and know that I'll finally get to hold in my arms a baby of my own. I can't wait to nurse.. I pumped for Jaxon, but he couldn't ever nurse :/ Does anyone look forward to this also?? I just can't even imagine how amazing breast feeding will be, such a beautiful thing to be able to have that special bond. I just plain can't wait for any of it!!! Ooh and can't wait to see DH be a daddy :)

Okay ladies sorry for the rambling.. Just been daydreaming a lot. AF sucks and mines usually the full 7 days of hell.. :p How's everyone?? Someone test soon! Lol.

I think I may start testing at 9dpo. I have a handful of Internet cheapie a left so it won't be a financial waste and I'm impatient/bored with this 2ww lol.

Nikki-I had some Starbucks iced tea today :) I was actually thinking today how I'm really glad that all you preggo ladies have stuck it out with us! Otherwise I'd be wondering how you were doing all the time...Can't wait to see your first bump pic!

Rachel-I really only meant not as bad as a tumor! I had to google what it was, so that's what I had in my head. Definitely serious though! Sorry if sounded like I was down playing...

Morgan-I actually cannot wait to breastfeed either. I do not look forward to sore nipples, but I think it's amazing that we can provide food for our babies! I think it's something really special that only the mother can provide that, guaranteed baby/mommy time! I don't blame you for day dreaming at all..I do it all the time! I tested today and it was a bfn. My temp is down, so I'm sure AF will be here soon. Like I said, spotting should be here tomorrow and AF Sat.

Katrina-Welcome back and welcome to the 2ww!

So I've been taking fertilaid and fertilitea for a few months now. Since I'm starting clomid, should I stop these? I've read mixed things on the internet about using clomid and vitex together. Some say they cancel each other out, some say it helps. I just bought a new bottle, I don't want to waste it! Plus I'll have to find a new prenatal. Not sure what to do...

I've heard vitex and clomid are bad together but i'd ask your dr. I keep forgetting to have my fertilitea:blush:

hello ladies,
ive been really really low...this low phase of mine just doesnt seem to end...ive been trying to stay away from bnb alittle bit...pls dont mind...im just driving myself nuts...i may not post as much but i will defnitely keep up with all of u...
My prog came bak at 0.4 :cry: ...obviously didnt o...dr has said to wait till 15th of july to c whether i start a period on my own or has already written me a prescription for provera and my next round of clomind...he has also said tht if the next round i dont react well then hes goin to up the dose to 100 mg...im really not happy abt tht...50mg has worked so well for me in the past...dono y my body is letting me down like this...now if i dont start a period in the next 2 weeks then 10 days of provera and then wait for a period and then try...tht takes out the whole of july...sooo frustrating :growlmad: it obvious now tht suzy was totally off for me...:cry:

Oh Sonia I'm sorry things aren't going well. Did your doctor offer any insight? I totally get taking a break from BnB. Sometimes it's hard. I feel that way around test time and during the tww. I can't even imagine combining it with O time. But we are here for you!

Julie, no worries at all. I hope AF stays away from you! Yay for the longer lp! I stopped taking vitex last month when I started SI. Then I started clomid so I still haven't restarted it. I've O'd both months so it didn't mess anything up by stopping. I wouldn't take them together, but that's me. I did take the rest of my supplements though and I've had no problems.

Call me crazy but I'm a little freaked out about breastfeeding. This may change, but I plan on pumping. It actually freaks me out lol. But I would never want to formula feed because of that....I just am not keen on the baby on breast thing...but that's me.

I am soooooo happy I am off for 4 days! Ahhhhh I'm still in bed.

Got my cross hairs with the highest temps ever! I hope they stay high! Ff actually put my crosshairs at cd 14 but I am almost confident I O'd late on cd 13, ESP bc my temp started rising cd 14....oh well. One day doesn't change much.

Waves- lol well you have given me some motivation to get to work tomorrow morning and see what happens!! yay its just the best part.. are ya feeling anything? :)

Hey guys- I know I ask a lot of crazy questions but I'm just trying to learn as much as I can.. googling things makes me crazy bc there's a million diff opinions.. But anyways.. WHEN am I supposed to start temping? I was jw.. Doesn't it just matter if you start before O and then confirm O? And lemme git this straight- Wake up. Don't move/breathe/talk. TEMP. Chart it later and watch to see what happens?

Lol.. thanks that's all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->