We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

"Wake up. Don't move/breathe/talk. TEMP." <-- yes! heheh, i like that description.
yes, morgan, you want to take your temp every day. the benefit of temping is to confirm ovulation with a thermal shift. if you do not take it before AND after O'ing, you wont see the shift. but, if you know your cycle, you dont have to take it every day. for example, i know i am on clomid days 5-9. this gives me elevated temps (97.6 or so). i record the temps in FF but click the "discard" button so they are not used in the average before ovulation cover line. also, i dont start temping until cd9/cd10, becuase i have my period and on clomid and know i dont ovulate until later in my cycle. FF needs 6 temps "below" coverline and three temps post ovulation to get crosshairs. so, that being said, if you know you ovulate on day 15, i would temp starting on day 8 and go at least thru day 20. if you want to know if your period is coming, keep temping and it will drop as your progesterone drops and your period arrives.
did that make any sense? you can look at my charts to reference all the things i said. GL! i LOVE TEMPING!

Oooh Mirolee, so it kind of gets you in-tune with your body's internal prego test! That's cool! Haha now I see why everyone's always excited over high temps :) But I have looked at your charts.. I made one too on FF but its only my symptoms from last month.. Amazing though it still says when I O based on my OPK's and EWCM.. Can't wait to temp.. lol this is great :thumbup:

Question, how long does it take for a cover line to show on FF?

Ashlee- I think you have to have SIX temps after AF. Not positive, just read this morning that it needs six post AF temps and 3 higher than coverline to show O, and you only have 3 :)

Awe Sonia-I'm so sorry, how frustrating! :( I hope you're able to figure very thing out and that AF comes on it's own so you don't have to drag your cycle out with the provera!

Rachel- what DPO are you? I go for my progesterone test tomorrow, hoping for good news and lots of progesterone for us both!! Haha

Julie- I'm pretty sure vitex with the clomid is a no no, I'd call your OB and double check!

for cross hairs or cover line, you need 5-6 before thermal shift and 3 afterwards. you can have solid or dotted crosshairs.

You are not supposed to take FertilAid with Clomid, I know that, but you CAN take FertileCM. I guess FertilAid has vitex (or some derivative) in it, so it's a no-no. I don't know about the tea though...

Nikki - I wanna see bump pics soon! I'll post a new one Saturday since it is my 22 week mark.

Sonia - hugs my dear... you do sound really down, and we all understand if you need a break. <3 We are all here for you regardless!

Kara, I'm only 3dpo according to FF. I'll get it drawn Monday. Fx for your results! When will you get your results? I should get mine Monday bc I'll be at work

Sorry your down Sonia.... you have been so patient!

Cassidy- I believe you have to have 3 temps higher then when FF things you O-ed. So it isn't usually the day you input a pos OPK as the day you "oed". So FF is looking for a possible dip, but might not get that, so it looks for 3 high temps.

Emily- I went for a walk last night and came home and came home to major feeling of swollen feet and hands. I hope this is "normal". I also think the 100+ degree weather ALL week isn't helping me.

Emily- I went for a walk last night and came home and came home to major feeling of swollen feet and hands. I hope this is "normal". I also think the 100+ degree weather ALL week isn't helping me.

Nikki - Totally normal for hands and feet to swell. They start to get worried after 20 weeks if you notice swelling in your face. With the heat I'm not surprised at all you swelled up! My left foot for some reason gets swollen, and my hands. It gets swollen really fast and makes my toes go numb! I elevate for a little while and by the time I wake up in the morning it's better. Sleep on your left side and drink plenty of water. Sleeping on your left side helps your kidneys function more efficiently to eliminate edema. Be careful in the heat, missy!

I think its O day over here, my boobs are super painful and I'm breaking out on my chin. I don't think we're going to freak out about BD'ing..if it happens it happens :)

Nikki, im not preggo and im swollen in this weather.

Happy almost friday everyone!

So, I started using Wondfo OPKs this cycle instead of the usual ones. And...I'm having a much harder time telling if its positive or negative on these suckers than I did my old ones. I'm pretty sure it's negative but it seems like its really darn close to the control line. Thinking I'm just gonna continue SMEPing and watching my temps and hope for the best

Oh yea, and found out last night that my uncle's wife if pregnant for the second time. Their first son just had his first birthday a couple weeks ago. She got pregnant with him the week of their wedding, which also happened to both of my cousins the week of their weddings. FX it runs in the family and my wedding was my good luck charm!

So nervous, DH's surgery tomorrow at 11.45 and my anxiety is getting the best of me. :/

Ash- FX this is your month!!!

Amanda- Catch that egg!!! Wanna see your BFP!

Nikki & Emily- Can't wait to see the bump pics!!! <3

Sonia- i'm sorry you're feeling down hun :( FX you're just having a late O and your temps shoot up here shortly! Keep BD'ing! We all understand if you need a break though <3 <3 <3

Cassidy, :hugs: hang in there! DH will be just fine and the surgery will go beautifully! I'm keeping him in my thoughts for a quick recovery with minimal pain!

Rachel and Kara-Can't wait to here what your prog results are :)

Morgan-I think the more temps you have in, the more accurate your chart will be. Like Mirolee said though, once you know your cycle pretty well you don't have to temp as much. I usually wait until AF is over and then temp all the way through my cycle. I don't worry if I forget one day here and there though. Sometimes I just need a break from my alarm/waking up early or from worrying about ttc, even if it's just a day or two.

Cassidy-I'll be thinking of you guys! I really hope this is what gets you guys some answers, even if you have to wait a while to get the results.

Sonia-I'm sorry you're feeling so down and your body isn't cooperating...We are here for you!

AFM-I guess I'll stop with the fertilaid and fertilitea since they both have vitex in them. Better safe than sorry I guess. I have another fertility tea that doesn't have vitex so I can drink that, it's just more complicated to make. I had a little spotting earlier, so AF will be here soon...I'm ready to start a new cycle.

So I feel kind of dumb saying this, but... I've mentioned before that DW and I had a tarot card reading from my our sister-in-laws cousin in January. She doesn't do readings for money, she just does them sometimes and had done them for a while. Anyway, she did our readings and did a timeline reading on both of us. Basically she predicted we would have a hard time around May but be re-energized/re-focused in June/July, then get preggo around September, big change in May (which would be around the due date). So this whole time, I've been kind of thinking in the back of my head "if I don't get preggo this month then it will probably happen in Sept" "it will prob happen in Sept" "it won't happen this month bc it will happen in Sept". I think I've really got myself believing that now. It's kind of made it easier. Now I'm realizing that if we don't get preggo by/in Sept, I am going to be really disappointed and possibly will freak out a bit...I didn't really believe the Suzy Rayne thing, but I've secretly been banking on this other reading. She was right about May, we ended up taking the month off bc of my prog and that's the month DW's aunt passed away. This month we were reenergized and next month we are starting clomid. She was also right about someone else's prediction, job related. I don't know...not sure what to think!

So I feel kind of dumb saying this, but... I've mentioned before that DW and I had a tarot card reading from my our sister-in-laws cousin in January. She doesn't do readings for money, she just does them sometimes and had done them for a while. Anyway, she did our readings and did a timeline reading on both of us. Basically she predicted we would have a hard time around May but be re-energized/re-focused in June/July, then get preggo around September, big change in May (which would be around the due date). So this whole time, I've been kind of thinking in the back of my head "if I don't get preggo this month then it will probably happen in Sept" "it will prob happen in Sept" "it won't happen this month bc it will happen in Sept". I think I've really got myself believing that now. It's kind of made it easier. Now I'm realizing that if we don't get preggo by/in Sept, I am going to be really disappointed and possibly will freak out a bit...I didn't really believe the Suzy Rayne thing, but I've secretly been banking on this other reading. She was right about May, we ended up taking the month off bc of my prog and that's the month DW's aunt passed away. This month we were reenergized and next month we are starting clomid. She was also right about someone else's prediction, job related. I don't know...not sure what to think!

I did similarly with the suzy rayne prediction. she said May/June and I was so set on it, that when it didn't happen, I was super bummed and pretty crushed. I would be cautious to not put all of your eggs in one basket with the predictions. What I have to keep reminding myself is that there are sooo many other factors, and while the predictions and tarot cards are really cool and have a neat way of being scary accurate some of the times, life can get in the way of those predictions more often than not.

Ashlee- Congrats sorry I haven't been on much to congratulate you! The pic looks beautiful. How was the weather.
I wish I had the guts to get a reading but I am chicken

Good luck to DH tomorrow Cassidy!! Thoughts your way! When will you get the results?

Julie, sorry AF is making an appearance but you were kind of expecting it so I hope it doesn't get you too down. I hope the clomid does the trick! I took mucinex cd 10-14 just in case it caused hostile cm and I had no problems. Not sure if it was the mucinex or just luck but I had great cm. be prepared for night time hot flashes! Like burning skin hot flashes, but then you're cold at the same time you are soaked in sweat...they went away by the time I O'd. I read that clomid helps with your progesterone too since it helps make eggs stronger, resulting in a stronger corpus luteum. Maybe that's your issue, your follies just aren't getting strong enough so then the corpus luteum isn't putting out enough progesterone. How is your donor holding up with you TTC? Did it take his wife long to get pregnant?

Ashlee, I used wondfo opks once and they were half as dark as the control when I was surging. I went out and got cvs brand the day I thought it might be positive and sure enough, blaring second line. Same thing with answer brand. Now I will only use cvs brand dip sticks.

Well my tww is dragging on but the tww symptoms have began and are in full force! I had a dream last night I got held hostage and there was this guy with a stump for a leg that transformed into a 2 foot long fat penis. I also killed someone and left them chained in the warehouse I was being held in....so weird. And that's only part of it! My boobs ache already and I'm soo thirsty. It's going to be a long two weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->