We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Seriously though Ashlee, that picture by the pool (I'm guessing) is freaking breath taking. I WISH I had wedding pictures that looked like those. Super jealous!:haha:

stunning!
Thank you! :) we had so much fun
Ashlee-Your pictures are beautiful! You looked gorgeous! Love, love, love the dress!
Thank you so much! I'm so happy the dress was able to be fixed because it was perfect
Oh my goodness Ashlee, those pictures are stunning! You made such an beautiful bride.

I am calling Kaiser member services tomorrow to see if I can get an estimate on the cost.

Seriously though Ashlee, that picture by the pool (I'm guessing) is freaking breath taking. I WISH I had wedding pictures that looked like those. Super jealous!:haha:
Thank you Nichole. The picture was taken by my in-laws pool, we did the reception out at their house. The photographers are also my employers, they're basically like family to me so I couldn't imagine using anyone else for photography.

Ashlee - love love love the wedding...u look stunning !!!!!!!

Julie - too bad on the low prog...but yaay on going to start clomid...i know its goin to b soon for u hun :)

Gorgeous pictures Ashlee!!! Absolutely stunning!!

AFM, I think I had a fake O...temp has plummeted these past two days and I'm effing miserable about it...I did something dumb and took a baby asprin Sunday night bc I heard it could help with implantation but then yesterday read it makes your bbt really low...we've been sleeping with the ac blasting bc DH is a complainer...I have thick creamy cm, so definitely not fertile...WTF!? I give up!!

I had everything-crampy/sore boobs etc...if you google baby asprin and bbt there's a bunch of girls saying they're temps are super low...and now I have no idea what's going on...what a dipshit :(

Kara- I'm sure it should stabilize once it washes out of your system! Even if you can't see what's going on, I'm sure it didn't mess anything up. :/ Just keep BDing! Btw I hate it when frickin DH blasts our AC too. All night there's an arctic blast in my face just bc he runs hot. Lol

Julie- Yeah I am excited to start temping that way there is no guessing game with these dreadful strips.. Just wasn't sure how to nonchalantly roll over and temp my girlie parts every morning without DH askin wtf is wrong with me.. lol

Ashlee- SO BEAUTIFUL !!! Like everyone else I looooove the one by the pool :)

So I am CD2, finally!! Can't wait to see what this fresh cycle brings me. Temping and OPK's.. O on the 12th and test on the 21st.. :smug: I can't wait to be this in-tune with my body. I feel like a fertility goddess!!

This will be the same cycle, one year later, that I conceived Jaxon. Come on little rainbow baby!!

Ashlee- LOVED the pictures! You look so pretty! Glad it was everything you imagined!

Cassidy- Hope all goes well on Friday!!

Morgan- YAY AF!

Kara- don't give up. baby aspirin is supposed to help with temperatures/headaches... so it makes since it would bring your temp down a bit.

Thanks to all you ladies that are getting excited for my scan on Monday. I can't wait. I just want to tell everyone we are prego and after this scan we will. I have had some cramping, but it doesn't seem to be where the baby is... more seems to be ligament stretching... I hope I'm right.

Ashlee-I can't see your pictures. :( I'm sure everyone is right though about you looking stunning! Congrats, my dear!

Nikki - I am excited for your scan, too. Don't stress about the cramping. I'm 21 weeks and have weeks on and off of cramping as well! Your uterus is making room. Also, you are getting close to the point where your placenta will be fully functional as well. You might be having cramping from your placenta attaching.

I'm sure everything's just perfect, Nikki! So exciting!

Any thoughts on the bbt Mirolee? You're our chart expert!!

I mean, the purpose is asprin can be to lower temp so it makes sense but who knows..I guess I'll just keep temping and see what happens...I put a call into the doctor to try to coarse at 7dpo progesterone out of them for Friday but well see...I mean I feel progesterone-ish, gassy bloated etc...trying to sit tight...

Lol Kara, feelin' progesterone-y. That's funny :)

Nikki- I had lotssssss of cramping around 10 weeks, too! I actually had some spotting around 9/10 weeks and like Emily was sayin, it was from my placenta taking over. I remember it REALLY worrying me, but all was ok :) Idk if you're an obsessor, but if I were you I'd (but bean might still be too small..) buy a *fetal doppler* so that you can always check on baby!

I booked an appointment with an actual ob/gyn for the July 2nd. It's down as a regular appointment so idk what's going to happen. I guess I will just go in and talk to them about my issues and mention clomid. I really hope this doctor actually works with me and doesn't just tell me to lose weight.

Morgan- Yes I do check the doppler often. Sometimes I find the bean and sometimes I can't. I found a good heart beat lastnight... it was reading at 135-ish but then dropped down to 80's ... so not sure if it was me or the baby. Or maybe the sound was getting fainter because baby was moving around. I don't really know. Im not worried, just excited for Monday. Thanks ya'll!!

Dr. Agreed to a 7dpo progesterone...at least if it was a faker I'll know by Monday...

If implantation doesn't happen until at least 6dpo, why do our bodies trick us with symptoms before then??

6dpo today, minding my own business & not really thinking about TTC. Spent the day browsing Pinterest and enjoyed my day off work and I just happened to realize my boobs felt a little bigger so I check them out and they just seem/look/feel a little more full. What the heck??

Amanda- Where are you at in your cycle? Are you taking the NTNP route? Getting any BD'ing in? FX for you!

AFM, CD 4 here. Soooo interesting ;) If fertilitea keeps me regular like it has the past 2 months then I should be O'ing on CD12. 4 days after DH's surgery. Gonna try to get him to BD the day before so if he's not feeling up to it afterwards I may have the sliiiiiiightest chance. But we will see. We just want some answers and for him to start feeling better. Unfortunately they said it will take 6 to 8 weeks to get results back from his biopsy. SUCH a long wait :( Thank you all for the congrats btw! <3

I am sooo sorry that Dh has to have surgery, but i so hope that you get some answers out of it! I reallly hope that it is the light at the end of the tunnel, and if the biospy comes back with something, it is something that is easily manageable. Congrats again on the marriage, I can't remember if I already congratulated you or not!

I am on CD13 and we have BD'd the night before last, and will tonight as well. probably tomorrow too. We are NTNP and realllly casually approaching this ttc thing. Im not anxious about it anymore. Thank you for checking in on me :)

I booked an appointment with an actual ob/gyn for the July 2nd. It's down as a regular appointment so idk what's going to happen. I guess I will just go in and talk to them about my issues and mention clomid. I really hope this doctor actually works with me and doesn't just tell me to lose weight.
I hope it goes well! I think some doctors are really rude and aren't willing to look outside the box. Who knows, clomid could be your goodluck charm and you could get preggo on the first cycle with it, regardless of your weight!

Ashlee, the pictures are amazeballs! you look amazing and the sky in the pool picture is stunning (totally drooling over here!). Kudos on the sangria! I can't have beer so sangria is my go-to drink, along side margaritas.

Waves, I think our bodies are really deceptive. I'm CD 13 and having weird bouts of nausea and my boobs hurt. so random!

Rachel, how are you?

Morgan, same to you-- how is everything?

Nikki, how are you? hows the belly? are we going to get any belly pics soon?

Emily, how are you? Any updates?

Jury, im sorry, i am out of the loop, are you doing an insem this cycle? where are you at in your cycle?

AFM, we are ntnp and really just catching up on life. We have been Bd'ing when time permits, and im not anxious or concerned if we don't get preggo this cycle. I have come to realize that it will happen when its the right time, and I just need to have faith that it is possible and it will happen. We randomly ended up fostering an abused puppy this weekend, even though i am pretty darn allergic, and he has been keeping me up all night. he isn't house trained yet, and his past home was really abusive so everything takes a lot of time and patience, he is juuussst starting to trust us. he is like a baby, OH just loooves him too. Ill post pics when I get home-- if i have time! the nice thing is that he encourages me to get out of the house more, I have been taking him on long 45 minute runs twice a day (before and after work), so i have been getting a lot of exercise!

Amanda- That is so awesome you took that puppy in! I admire people who help abused animals. I need to start taking my dog on longer walks. He is 9 years old so idk how well he would do with running :haha:

Amanda-sooo admirable! you and Cassidy both!! those puppies and kitties need our help!!

I thought I found a stay doggie on my walk today, he looked scruffy and dirty and was very timid but had tags so I called DH to come help my wrangle him lol. We finally had him contained and this woman comes around the corner with a bone and says he got out of the house and he lives there...I wanted to call the animal people bc he didn't look very well taken care of but DH said no bc they saw us and his car and they'd know it was us...and I guess he wouldn't have much of a better life in the pound, but I'll definitely be waking by that house more often!!

I'd live to foster but our pup is very territorial and doesn't play nice with other doggies-great with humans but stinks at being polite to other pups!

HI ladies, sorry I have been MIA. I was at work yesterday for 22 hours....ugh I feel dead. I convinced my friend to come in to the ER yesterday bc she had been having a headache and neck pain and stiffness. We did a lumbar puncture and her opening pressure of the CSF was over 55 which is CRAZY CRAZY high! So we admitted her but there were no beds so we were boarding in the ER. I stayed until about 1 am when her mom finally got here from GA, and one of the nurses came running in and begged me to clock back in because the ER was so crazy and they needed help....So I did. And I stayed till 7am this morning....then I slept for 4 hours, went back to the hospital to see my friend, went to our inspection, then went back to the hospital to sit with my friend again for a few hours...Good thing is that I got today off, I go back tomorrow then I am off for 4 days!!

In the good ole ttc world, I have been having a lot of pressure feelings in my lower abdomen when I sit down since yesterday. Then today I started having really bad heavy, cramping, pulsating pains on the left side. It's def not O pain because I know that already happened. I'm worried I might have a cyst :nope: Which normally are no problem but I just have a strong feeling that I have a huge cyst in there thats going to cause a torsion or something since I am not being monitored and I took clomid....I'm nauseated and this pain is going down my leg and to my back. Hmmmp. Maybe I am just over tired.

Ashlee - your pics are beautiful!

Waves- unfortunately progesterone mimics pregnancy symptoms a lot of the time and your progesterone kicks in after O which is why so many people feel they have symptoms when normally it's much too early. 6dpo for implantation is REALLLLY early. I believe the most common day it happens is 9dpo.

Attachments

• tumblr_mnkybgvweU1sq8t8xo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mnkybgvweU1sq8t8xo1_500.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 6
Awwww Amanda good work taking in a pup <3 Love my fellow animal lovers!! <3

Nichole- yay for an appointment! I hope you get great news if you do any testing and that your doc. is awesome and udnerstanding and gets you on anything you need so we can see that beautiful BFP from you!

Rachel you are such a good friend to sit with her for that long!!! I hope it is not a huge cyst, your Opk was sooooo dark maybe you O'd two eggs. TWINNIES!!!! lmao

Awww Kara i'm glad you found his owners. Some shelters are awesome, like the one in our town only puts down an animal if they are overly aggressive or too sick where it's just the humane thing to do. But there are some that euthanize constantly. It's so sad. I hope the doggie is treated good and was just having a bad beauty day ;) lol. I hope your progesterone check shows good news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->