well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

ccmummy

Reaction score
well girls after the last few months, i decided not use opk's or anything this month, my last af was 20th may, so thinking of testing around the 16th june..any1 else testing then?. wud be nice to share it with sumone :hugs: as its guna be a long hard road to wait till then :haha:

well girls after the last few months, i decided not use opk's or anything this month, my last af was 20th may, so thinking of testing around the 16th june..any1 else testing then?. wud be nice to share it with sumone :hugs: as its guna be a long hard road to wait till then :haha:

Hello :flower:
This month DH and I decided to not use anything but temp. I'll be testing around the 16th June aswell if AF hasn't arrived by then. FX'ed for you :hugs:.

oh we can follow each other...hehehehe gud luck xx

im not guna order any test until then, so i dnt waste money haha

I have a HPT in the bathroom but I have no urge to POAS. For once I'm not even symptom spotting. I'm just going to wait and see what happens :coffee:.

I have a HPT in the bathroom but I have no urge to POAS. For once I'm not even symptom spotting. I'm just going to wait and see what happens :coffee:.

i no tho if i had 1 in bathroom i wud use it way to early..:haha:

It's the same one that's been sat in the bathroom for months. I don't usually test until AF is late. It's the hubby who gets impatient and wants me to POAS :haha:.

god how good are u...lol i get abit poas crazy...lol wish i had ur will power...lol x u see after speakin about test i wana do 1 now..good job i aint got any..lol so much 4 the chilled approachx

Im testing around then we go on hol on 19th so want to know by then :)
i didn't have any symptoms what so ever 1st time round do won't be looking for any just the test or af

i didn't have any symptoms what so ever 1st time round do won't be looking for any just the test or af

hi chick, that would be a nice little prezzy for ur hoils..:haha: x

god how good are u...lol i get abit poas crazy...lol wish i had ur will power...lol x u see after speakin about test i wana do 1 now..good job i aint got any..lol so much 4 the chilled approachx

I wasn't always like this. The first 5 months, all I wanted to do was POAS. Now I'd rather wait to see if AF will be late rather than going through countless amounts of BFN's and disappointment. You need something to take your mind off the TWW!

I never had any symptoms first time round either. Didn't even realise my AF was late!

I never had any symptoms first time round either. Didn't even realise my AF was late!

I only tested as was bank hol weekend and i was going out lol otherwise i wouldn't of known till i felt a kick lol

im busy most of the time just when i come on here see test i wana pee...lol
LADIS KEEP ME POSTED I WILL BE WATCHIN AN FOLLOWIN YOU ALL LETS HOPE WE ALL GET OUR BFP THIS MONTH XX

im busy most of the time just when i come on here see test i wana pee...lol
LADIS KEEP ME POSTED I WILL BE WATCHIN AN FOLLOWIN YOU ALL LETS HOPE WE ALL GET OUR BFP THIS MONTH XX

Same to you. I'll be watchin' and a followin'

well this chilling lark aint quite workin anymore :haha: in the pasted when ive been useing opk's test ive 'O' straight after af....but with me not testin or out this time im wonderin if i did o after...i no its early days but woke up feelin unwell, got bad headache, dizzy an my boobies (more my nip nips) r realy itching??? xx

well this chilling lark aint quite workin anymore :haha: in the pasted when ive been useing opk's test ive 'O' straight after af....but with me not testin or out this time im wonderin if i did o after...i no its early days but woke up feelin unwell, got bad headache, dizzy an my boobies (more my nip nips) r realy itching??? xx

No charting? Complete chillin'?

im not charting or anything..lol but now my head wont stop symtom spottin argh x

I have taken a relaxed approach this month no opks or symptom spotting. I am due af 16th June so would like to join you please. We are on month 11 ttc #2 so seeing doctor 8th June so just hopeful they will look into it, hence my ability to concentrate on something else this month,
Good luck ladies xx

im not charting or anything..lol but now my head wont stop symtom spottin argh x

I know I said yesterday I wasn't symptom spotting, today I am! I don't know why. I even wanted to use the HPT I had in the bathroom. Didn't touch it though and I won't, not until the 16th June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->