well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

I have taken a relaxed approach this month no opks or symptom spotting. I am due af 16th June so would like to join you please. We are on month 11 ttc #2 so seeing doctor 8th June so just hopeful they will look into it, hence my ability to concentrate on something else this month,
Good luck ladies xx

hi claireyfairy welcome, i started off realy gud, but now ive opend this tread an been lookin at other peoples test...i no long have any nails left:haha: oh its guna be a long ride :(

I have taken a relaxed approach this month no opks or symptom spotting. I am due af 16th June so would like to join you please. We are on month 11 ttc #2 so seeing doctor 8th June so just hopeful they will look into it, hence my ability to concentrate on something else this month,
Good luck ladies xx

I'm also TTC #2. Hopefully they Dr's will give you come good news.

I have decided to stop temping doesn't seem to change its always between 36.4 & 36.6
had lots of ewcm last few days with a +opk yesterday so we bd and tests it now going yo relax and see what happens .......well tests the plan lol

Thanks ccmummy and redbutterfly

Isn't it fathers day 16th June? X

Nope, it's Fathers Day on the 17 June. But what a present that will be to the Fathers if it turns out this is our month!

Plus it will be my birthday on the 18. So present for the Hubby and present for me.. Ok 16 needs to hurry up now!!

Plus it will be my birthday on the 18. So present for the Hubby and present for me.. Ok 16 needs to hurry up now!!

yer an with my daughters been the 16th it wud be nice for me to get a present 4 a change...:haha::haha::haha: i no its soooooo draggin ive been goin to bed early just so time passes :haha: x

Well I'm supposed to start my AF on the 6 June but I'm going to wait until the 16 as my luteal phase isn't the same each month. Plus I'm going out on the 16 so need to know whether I can drink or not..

Will you tell your DD if it's your month?

dd mean parnter? sorry still tryin to get the lingo...lol

DD = Dear Daughter
Don't worry, took me a while to get used to it all too!
[/QUlol

ERM NO DNT THINK WE WOULD AT FIRST PROBS AFTER 1ST SCAN, I THINK, I ALSO HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD BOY WILL BE 8 4TH JULY IM VERY LUCKY TO AV 1 OF EACH, but afew years ago i fell pregnant on pill, was twins lost thm very early, we wasnt ttc but i think since then, ive never realy gotton over it an think i was ment to have more if you get me, xxx

DD = Dear Daughter
Don't worry, took me a while to get used to it all too!
[/QUlol

ERM NO DNT THINK WE WOULD AT FIRST PROBS AFTER 1ST SCAN, I THINK, I ALSO HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD BOY WILL BE 8 4TH JULY IM VERY LUCKY TO AV 1 OF EACH, but afew years ago i fell pregnant on pill, was twins lost thm very early, we wasnt ttc but i think since then, ive never realy gotton over it an think i was ment to have more if you get me, xxx

Sorry for your loss :hugs:
I would love one of each.

they are great, just cost me an arm an a leg with there bdays been 18 days apart...lol

they are great, just cost me an arm an a leg with there bdays been 18 days apart...lol

Same with my daughter. Her birthday is a month before christmas. Luckily she was a month early otherwise if she was born on her due date, her birthday would have been 11 days before christmas.

Same with my daughter. Her birthday is a month before christmas. Luckily she was a month early otherwise if she was born on her due date, her birthday would have been 11 days before christmas.

arw bless, bet thats an exspenive time of year for u, u doin anything nice of the bank hoils?, we not doing a great lot with bdays cumin up, money abit tight :winkwink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->