well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

Not really. Just baking cakes/cookies/cookie pops and what not for my hubbys shop ready for the Jubilee. You have much planned for their birthdays?

my daughter wants a party, an my son just wants to take afew friends out for tea an bowling x

How many DPO are you now? Anything new? Still having that urge to POAS? :haha:

hi hun im not sure hoe many dpo i am ive i aint done opk's or out....but goin by all the other times ive used them ive always 'O' not long after af...so duno last af was 20th?? xx OH AN YES IM DIEIN TO POAS ME (*)(*) hurt abit, what about u???

hi hun im not sure hoe many dpo i am ive i aint done opk's or out....but goin by all the other times ive used them ive always 'O' not long after af...so duno last af was 20th?? xx OH AN YES IM DIEIN TO POAS ME (*)(*) hurt abit, what about u???

How long was your AF? I really want to POAS at the moment. It's all you ladies having a bad influence on me :haha: My back hurts a bit on the right side and I'm a tad tired and just want to go to bed :sleep: Nothing much else, I'm trying not to to pay attention.

How long was your AF? I really want to POAS at the moment. It's all you ladies having a bad influence on me :haha: My back hurts a bit on the right side and I'm a tad tired and just want to go to bed :sleep: Nothing much else, I'm trying not to to pay attention.

well i missed to af an had wot i thought an so did ppl on here bfp. but then af came 20th n i thought it wud be realy heavy with it been late only lasted 2 days, was tiny bit heavy but nwt like my normal af? :dohh:

the urge as got 2 me :dohh: i have order some test of internet only the ic...wont be here 4 awhile with the hoils so when they cum i wont av to wait much longer to test, just by orderin them i feel little better :thumbup:

the urge as got 2 me :dohh: i have order some test of internet only the ic...wont be here 4 awhile with the hoils so when they cum i wont av to wait much longer to test, just by orderin them i feel little better :thumbup:

Tut tut! But can you fight the urge to use them once they do turn up?

i no an if i do test early an its a big fat ugly BFN...i can blame it on been to early :haha:

hi girls, well ive been avin some milds cramps like af cramps, but surely carnt be af just yet?:shrug: been gettin like pain an pinching feelin on my left side aswell? an also woke up to a very spotty forehead, which is new to me?, my breast still a little tender, either all this is in my head an am crazy coz aint it still to early yet?!? xxx

hi girls, well ive been avin some milds cramps like af cramps, but surely carnt be af just yet?:shrug: been gettin like pain an pinching feelin on my left side aswell? an also woke up to a very spotty forehead, which is new to me?, my breast still a little tender, either all this is in my head an am crazy coz aint it still to early yet?!? xxx

Nope. Two days ago I woke up to three HUGE spots on my face.. Wasn't impressed :growlmad: Three days ago I had mild cramps on and off but didn't feel like AF. My back is still a little tender. Got into bed last night and I was out like a light :sleep: Which is unusual for me as it usually takes me ages to fall asleep. I get some slight achey feeling in my boobs but nothing I really notice. Plus my belly feels a tad heavy every now and then. We'll soon see..

If you don't mind me asking, what is your name? So I don't call you ccmummy!

Nope. Two days ago I woke up to three HUGE spots on my face.. Wasn't impressed :growlmad: Three days ago I had mild cramps on and off but didn't feel like AF. My back is still a little tender. Got into bed last night and I was out like a light :sleep: Which is unusual for me as it usually takes me ages to fall asleep. I get some slight achey feeling in my boobs but nothing I really notice. Plus my belly feels a tad heavy every now and then. We'll soon see..

If you don't mind me asking, what is your name? So I don't call you ccmummy!

hello hun, my name is emma, oh u just sound like me :happydance: hopefully they are all gud signs xx

2night when i was in my local supermarket....i was at the end of the washing up powder aile when i notcied 2 pg test for a £1.....i tried my hardest not 2 put them in my trolley but they ended up in :dohh: :haha: i couldnt resist i had to poas soon as i got back :haha: im uploading pic, my camera not very gud quialty but i defo see something in real life they is a line...probs just an evap ?? xx

Attachments

• 4 june test.jpg
    4 june test.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 13
2night when i was in my local supermarket....i was at the end of the washing up powder aile when i notcied 2 pg test for a £1.....i tried my hardest not 2 put them in my trolley but they ended up in :dohh: :haha: i couldnt resist i had to poas soon as i got back :haha: im uploading pic, my camera not very gud quialty but i defo see something in real life they is a line...probs just an evap ?? xx

Hello Emma, I'm Maria. Lol, no control over your hands?! I can't see anything, maybe because it's a camera picture. What kind of test is that? Never seen one like it. This morning I got woken up stupidly early feeling quite nauseated. It's two days until I'm supposed to start AF, temps still high so we'll see.

Zoomed right in and i can see something !!!!

I think im out this month cervix seems to be getting lower each day
ah well drinking on holiday for me

Hello Emma, I'm Maria. Lol, no control over your hands?! I can't see anything, maybe because it's a camera picture. What kind of test is that? Never seen one like it. This morning I got woken up stupidly early feeling quite nauseated. It's two days until I'm supposed to start AF, temps still high so we'll see.

hi maria if u go on pg test forum they is a pic on there an sum1 has tweaked 1 for me....ive opened the test i no i shouldnt :dohh: but just to try an tk better pic, its frm asda ive neva seen them test in asda b4 they are called clear response in a pink box....ooooo u feeling nausea thats gud :happydance: i carnt belive how good u are at not testing :hugs: xx

Zoomed right in and i can see something !!!!

I think im out this month cervix seems to be getting lower each day
ah well drinking on holiday for me

thank u Rah...ur neva out till the witch shows xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back