here u are

Attachments

• tn[1] maria's test 20th.jpg
    tn[1] maria's test 20th.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 7
  • tn[1] maria's 20th tweaked.jpg
    tn[1] maria's 20th tweaked.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
ive tweaked ur test hun as i can see what u are seeing, so tryed to make it more clearer...keep testin hun,
im still unsure so ill still be testing xxx

ive tweaked ur test hun as i can see what u are seeing, so tryed to make it more clearer...keep testin hun,
im still unsure so ill still be testing xxx

How can you be unsure?! I'm sure of your tests and I haven't even got to enlarge your pics to see the PINK line!!

Mine's def BFN.

Maria i can see something on 2nd photo but not sure what i would keep testing
i read at 14dpo 13% of preg people still getting -ve and 36% getting very faint +ve
see what temp does tomorrow all your symptoms sound so promising xx

Surely at 15DPO, the line should be more than faint. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Probably didn't help that I got up at 5am to use the toilet :haha:

at 15dpo 12% still had -ve and 32% faint +ve all turned +ve in the end xx

I feel soooooo sick i can not belive it, please tell me this isnt a sick joke

Attachments

• omfg 002.jpg
    omfg 002.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrats and its not FMU!!! H&H 9months xxx

nope nt fmu an with drinks.....so i wud say im not likeIN the ic cheaps for me to get this after plenty of wee's an drinks...an for the ic still to be sooo faint defo go out an buy a digi MARIA

nope nt fmu an with drinks.....so i wud say im not likeIN the ic cheaps for me to get this after plenty of wee's an drinks...an for the ic still to be sooo faint defo go out an buy a digi MARIA

But there too expensive. Hubby won't allow me to get one. Plus it'll more than likely say BFN.

Have you told your OH yet?

QUOTE=RedButterfly;19816991]

But there too expensive. Hubby won't allow me to get one. Plus it'll more than likely say BFN.

Have you told your OH yet?[/QUOTE]

GO ON EBAY I PAYED £3.95 AN FREE POSTAGE.....yer i cudnt help me self i ran down the garden he was cuttin grass....im in shock...ive got 1 more digi so guna do with fmu 2moz an see what it says then go frm there xxx

QUOTE=RedButterfly;19816991]

Have you told your OH yet?

GO ON EBAY I PAYED £3.95 AN FREE POSTAGE.....yer i cudnt help me self i ran down the garden he was cuttin grass....im in shock...ive got 1 more digi so guna do with fmu 2moz an see what it says then go frm there xxx[/QUOTE]

Coolies. Will be here waiting!

arw :) well im still goin to go to friends house party....but im defo not even guna touch a drop of beer hahahaha.....ive got afew very lower pains just hopein thats bean gettin stuck nice an tight xxxx

arw :) well im still goin to go to friends house party....but im defo not even guna touch a drop of beer hahahaha.....ive got afew very lower pains just hopein thats bean gettin stuck nice an tight xxxx

That would be your belly stretching :happydance:

antibiotics for ear infection oh poor you :)
or are you going to 'drink' and just let you and oh make drinks

I got really confused for a second there Sarah. Thought you posted in the wrong thread :haha: But I got it in the end!

lol no not goin to drink, they is only few goin now...so im just guna go for an hour then leave lol xxxx

HAHAHAHAHA I JUST GOT IT TO SARAH....GREAT IDEA THANK YOU...THATS WOT IL USE......HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->