well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

well im back....hows u 2 doin?? xx

Good night?

Well I haven't been able to eat anything this evening without wanting to be sick. Had a mega hot flush earlier. Felt like I was going to melt. Oh and in bed at the mo, hubby has just commented on how dark he thinks my areolas are getting. Other than that, good ta.

well im back....hows u 2 doin?? xx

Good night?

Well I haven't been able to eat anything this evening without wanting to be sick. Had a mega hot flush earlier. Felt like I was going to melt. Oh and in bed at the mo, hubby has just commented on how dark he thinks my areolas are getting. Other than that, good ta.

gefo test again today...send it to me an il upload, all sounds very gud :hugs:

i re-tested an yey i belive im pg now:cloud9: xx

morning
so tired why does lo have to wake at 7? normally my turn to sleep in on sat but we are having a few friends round tonight so i convined him to swap so i can be hungover in piece lol
may need an afternoon nap though

Emma -yay liking the pic <- did you manage last night with no one finding out you were not drinking??

Maria - everything sounds so good your not out till :witch: arrives

morning
so tired why does lo have to wake at 7? normally my turn to sleep in on sat but we are having a few friends round tonight so i convined him to swap so i can be hungover in piece lol
may need an afternoon nap though

Emma -yay liking the pic <- did you manage last night with no one finding out you were not drinking??

Maria - everything sounds so good your not out till :witch: arrives

yer i just said i ad ear infection like u said hehehehe

just remember who you told what to so when they ask you know what they are on about lol

Well today is the day AF is supposed to be here. Just a waiting game now.

Ok.. I couldn't resist. This is SMU and came up under a minute. Emma sent you some pics.

sooooo sorry been out visiting family etc il do it now xxx

Maria ive just checked my emails....an they isnt out??????????????

U DEFO SURE IT SENT????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"