well think finally understand my body

readytogiveup

Reaction score
well posted last night sayin out cos no more sore boobs and cp had gone low and firm,then posted this morn cos hopes were raised after glob of stringy cm appeared this more,test and :bfn: again, now the update is af arrived this aft with a vengence and when studied diary cos again 2 days early and now realise i have normal 26 day cycle since started ovulating on day 12 then only having 14dpo after so worked out wrongly time to :sex:. have also concluded that the following symptoms may be pregnancy related and also may be nowt at all: 37.5 temps,cp(as this can change last min),cm,sore nips,backache,headache and feeling nauseous. TTC like a roller coaster,it very scary,lots of ups and downs,makes you feel sick and some people make it look like a walk in the park. sometimes wanna just say I GIVE IN, trouble is this thing has me in its grip the more i try to break away the more i am pulled in.. gonna sound really ungrateful here but daughter has one child in care which i am going to look after and she preg again and she asked me to have new baby as well, i know some on here would snatch her arm off but if there is another baby here i want it to be mine i want the whole package,the ups and downs of pregnancy and the birth.. thank you to the ones who survived to the end of this.. good luck and love to all you wonderful ladies,i dont know what i would do without you all to sound off to :hugs::hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->