Well tomorrow isn't *update*

I had a massive bleed the day before DD consultant appointment and a clot the size of my hand (I have small hands!) So I got a scan that day and she was all fine and healthy. Don't worry to much, maybe you just over did things.

I probably have been. But it's hard not too. My 8month old is still not sitting & found out today it's not her hips. So they need to investigate sooner but they are a little concerned that's she isn't. So I know have the worry something is wrong with her too. This has to be one of the worst days ever!! 😢😢😢

You know there is every chance this is your SCH playing naughties hunni, I know how scared you are. Ive bled for the last 15 days and my baby is ok. Big hugs xxxx

You know there is every chance this is your SCH playing naughties hunni, I know how scared you are. Ive bled for the last 15 days and my baby is ok. Big hugs xxxx

Thanks blu. Well still bleeding wanna crawl into a hole. I kind of don't wanna go tomorrow to be told something is wrong 😢xxx

Sending you lots of hugs hun. The wait is the worst. I will be keeping you in my thoughts. xx

Sending you lots of hugs hun. The wait is the worst. I will be keeping you in my thoughts. xx

Thank you. It sure is. Making my head hurt with it all. Just don't think I will cope we'll with bad news again xx

So sorry your bleeding has returned. I have followed your threads from the early days and am keeping my fingers crossed for you, hoping that it's the sch playing up again. Let us know how tomorrow goesx

So sorry your bleeding has returned. I have followed your threads from the early days and am keeping my fingers crossed for you, hoping that it's the sch playing up again. Let us know how tomorrow goesx

Thank you. It has been a up and down time. I'm hoping it is. I found the baby's heartbeat just now. So I'm hoping that's a good sign x

Sounds positive hun!! Brown bleeding with a heartbeat!! Everything will be just fine xxx

It sounds like your SCH is bleeding out, I know its disheartebing but finding babies heartbeat is amazing so you know he/she is well. I had a heavier brown bleed today, sat on loo and its poured like I had pee'd. Its hard not to worry but Im sure all is just great. Good luck tomorrow xxx

Glad that you have found babys heartbeat. It does sound like your sch is bleeding out. Sending you lots of :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->