Well tomorrow isn't *update*

It sounds like your SCH is bleeding out, I know its disheartebing but finding babies heartbeat is amazing so you know he/she is well. I had a heavier brown bleed today, sat on loo and its poured like I had pee'd. Its hard not to worry but Im sure all is just great. Good luck tomorrow xxx

Sounds like we have more in common than just due date. Thank you xxx hope your bleeding slows down soon xxx

That's good you have found the heartbeat. Brown blood is good blood (I know it's hard to think that any bleeding is good though isn't it). A few weeks ago I had a big red bleed followed by 2 weeks of brown bleeding, turned out it was due to a bleed I had back in week 8, my cervix was irritated by the old pocket of blood still trying to make its way out and it caused the fresh bleed followed by the brown blood. I hope this is the case for you too. Thinking of you. Try to keep positivex

That's good you have found the heartbeat. Brown blood is good blood (I know it's hard to think that any bleeding is good though isn't it). A few weeks ago I had a big red bleed followed by 2 weeks of brown bleeding, turned out it was due to a bleed I had back in week 8, my cervix was irritated by the old pocket of blood still trying to make its way out and it caused the fresh bleed followed by the brown blood. I hope this is the case for you too. Thinking of you. Try to keep positivex

I have had many bleeds this pregnancy. So hoping it's just from the area of bleed again & nothing more. Glad everything turned out great for you x

gemstone I'm glad you've found baby's heartbeat hun. I'll keep you in my thoughts :hugs:

Keep us posted flower, sending good vibes xx

Looking forward to your update later (I have a positive feeling about it)

I hate that you're still having to deal with bleeding. As I told you earlier on I had tons of bleeding through first tri, and it stopped until suddenly out of nowhere at 13 weeks I woke up to a massive gush of dark red blood with a clot. Brown blood that whole day. Luckily I was able to get an ultrasound that night at the ER and of course baby was fine. I think this baby is a fighter. And you found the heartbeat! Good luck <3

Thank ladies!! On way now so nervous &#128546;&#128546;&#128553;&#128553;&#128553;&#128556;&#128556;

Good luck in very sure u will be fine!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->