Well tomorrow isn't *update*

Im the same its been shorts n vest top this week x

Such a relief congratulations beautiful scan pic

Thank Hun 😃. It's not the best pic but baby was being naughty and couldn't get a good picture. Nearly couldn't do the nt screening. Coz baby kept rolling over lol

West mids hun, u? Its been really warm here since sunday but saturday it poured down all day. Today and yesterday have been roasters though! The shorts are back out for tonight, doesnt help that DH swaddles himself in the quilt and is like a bloody radiator x

West mids hun, u? Its been really warm here since sunday but saturday it poured down all day. Today and yesterday have been roasters though! The shorts are back out for tonight, doesnt help that DH swaddles himself in the quilt and is like a bloody radiator x

East Midlands sort of South lol. But in between lol. It poured it down Saturday too. Sunday was lovely it's been lovely today. I have to sleep half in and out the quilt 😂x

Hey ladies thanks for all the support. Baby is fine measuring 3 days ahead. So due date is now 22nd of December 😍😍😝😝 xxx

Amazing news!!!! So pleased for u hun xxx

Awe haha bless that's a good thing hun seems like u have a happy bubba in there. Thanku chick Im over the moon xx

How are you hun? Hows the bleeding? X

The bleeding has stopped just some light creamy coloured discharge now. Hoping it don't come back but in reality I know it probably will 😕. How's you x

Ah thats great! Well mine had stopped yesterday evening but today ive had gushes of brown watery fluid again, enough to fill a sanitary towel! 😠
Seems to have stopped again now and is just a brownish discharge when i wipe. So annoying!! It seriously needs to do one now, 19 days and counting x

Ah thats great! Well mine had stopped yesterday evening but today ive had gushes of brown watery fluid again, enough to fill a sanitary towel! 😠
Seems to have stopped again now and is just a brownish discharge when i wipe. So annoying!! It seriously needs to do one now, 19 days and counting x

It's so worrying isn't it. Mine has seemed to have stopped for now. But every twinge and pulling I think
Oh no it's starting again. Just want the worrying to stop now it's so emotionally draining x

Hope you have a healthy sticky bean. I'm due to get an hcg blood test done tomorrow as I started spotting Wednesday which has since turned to bright red blood :( x

Hope you have a healthy sticky bean. I'm due to get an hcg blood test done tomorrow as I started spotting Wednesday which has since turned to bright red blood :( x

Hope all is ok Hun 🙏🏻🙏🏻 you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"