Well tomorrow isn't *update*

Brill news so happy for you hun. Our preg and dates are so similar xx

Did they move your due date? They did mine. Even tho I know it's impossible for me too be 3 days ahead. That meant I would of had a positive pregnancy test before implantation 😂😂. Got me another long baby. How's your bleeding today? Mine is still there and just as heavy. They told me on the worry about the bleeding. They will scan me again if I get more but said not to worry about any bleeding if baby isn't phased by it 😃xx

Thank you everyone I truly do have a little fighter in there xx

Yep my date is now 23rd Dec so were pretty close lol. The bleeding is a pain isnt it, even though they tell you not to worry its impossible not too. I had a few lil bits when wiping earlier but otherwise just a slightly discoloured discharge, I cant wait to see the back of it after 17days!!
How are you feeling otherwise? My nausea and tiredness seem better the last two days and I have stretchy aching pains in my lower tummy, mainly on the left side. I feel thicker around the waist now too x

Yep my date is now 23rd Dec so were pretty close lol. The bleeding is a pain isnt it, even though they tell you not to worry its impossible not too. I had a few lil bits when wiping earlier but otherwise just a slightly discoloured discharge, I cant wait to see the back of it after 17days!!
How are you feeling otherwise? My nausea and tiredness seem better the last two days and I have stretchy aching pains in my lower tummy, mainly on the left side. I feel thicker around the waist now too x

I am too definitely thicker. Got a bump on me now. Not had any stretching pains. Only had some cramping yesterday when the bleeding started. I lost some stringy brown old clot looking things today before scan. I don't have any real symptoms. But then again I never really did lol. Never had sore bbs. I just feel tired all the time. I can eat everything. Not gone off anything. Been completely different this time. Before I couldn't eat meat & couldn't stand the smell of Cooking or quavers 😂. How's your eating x

My eatings not great, initially I was either feeling sick or starving and have pretty much survived on carbs for weeks so I know ive gained a few pounds. I usually ear such a variety of food but tend to fancy quite bland things at the moment like chicken or a cheese sandwich. I just dont seem to be enjoying food and Im eating for the sake of it. The smell of garlic makes me want to baulk though and Ive gone off fruit. My cravings have been jam doughnuts, birthday cake, mash and red sauce on toast (weird I know) and jacket spuds!! All super unhealthy haha. Im hoping heading into 2nd tri will be beter for my diet and appetite now.
Ive had terribly sore boobs, occassional tummy cramps, on off nausea and bloating and felt shattered but I definitely feel better the last few days. Really missing intimacy with DH but just not an option while this bleeding persists and Ill probably be too terrified after.
Do you have any gender vibes? I just 'knew' DS was a boy from day 1 but this one has me stumped at the minute. Ive always been adamant id have two boys but this just doesnt feel like a boy x

My eatings not great, initially I was either feeling sick or starving and have pretty much survived on carbs for weeks so I know ive gained a few pounds. I usually ear such a variety of food but tend to fancy quite bland things at the moment like chicken or a cheese sandwich. I just dont seem to be enjoying food and Im eating for the sake of it. The smell of garlic makes me want to baulk though and Ive gone off fruit. My cravings have been jam doughnuts, birthday cake, mash and red sauce on toast (weird I know) and jacket spuds!! All super unhealthy haha. Im hoping heading into 2nd tri will be beter for my diet and appetite now.
Ive had terribly sore boobs, occassional tummy cramps, on off nausea and bloating and felt shattered but I definitely feel better the last few days. Really missing intimacy with DH but just not an option while this bleeding persists and Ill probably be too terrified after.
Do you have any gender vibes? I just 'knew' DS was a boy from day 1 but this one has me stumped at the minute. Ive always been adamant id have two boys but this just doesnt feel like a boy x

Clueless lol. I have 3 dds. They only thing in common with them is I went off meat and that. But other than that they have all been different. I have been eating the red sauce on toast too! Which is strange for me to do that as I hate tomatoes lol. And I am into savoury foods. Cheese, pasta and big meals. I don't know what I have gained yet. Scared to look lol x

Oh I'm so happy for you gemstone!!! the baby looks beautiful what a great profile!!!

Oooh no step away from the scales, I aint stepping on mine as they may just combust haha. As long as baby is ok after all this ill happily get back on the weight watchers wagon afterwards. I have a feeling DH will be up the loft at the weekend finding my maternity jeans out x

Oooh no step away from the scales, I aint stepping on mine as they may just combust haha. As long as baby is ok after all this ill happily get back on the weight watchers wagon afterwards. I have a feeling DH will be up the loft at the weekend finding my maternity jeans out x

I just checked my weight. I have again a kilo since the start. What I can make out that good for this point. I should of kept my maternity clothes. But I don't 😞 they are so expensive too! Oh well poor dh wallet 😂😂x

Congratulations that's brill news and such a relief for you. We are 1 day apart too :) xx

I didnt keep them all gemstone, I was sick of the sight of some of them. I did keep two pairs of jeans and a pair of combats which were he comfiest invention ever! Also kept a couple of basic maternity tops and Ive bought a pair of skinny jeans now so at least I have a few bits. Its hard as we will be preggy through the peak of summer and winter so think Ill be layering up x

I didnt keep them all gemstone, I was sick of the sight of some of them. I did keep two pairs of jeans and a pair of combats which were he comfiest invention ever! Also kept a couple of basic maternity tops and Ive bought a pair of skinny jeans now so at least I have a few bits. Its hard as we will be preggy through the peak of summer and winter so think Ill be layering up x

The only thing I kept was a pair or jean shorts & 4 maxi dresses. I know we will be sweating all year round lol. I am so hot at the min. When in bed I have to sleep just in undies 😂 way too hot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->