Went from TTC to WTT pretty quick

libra013

Reaction score
Hey all.
I thought we were golden last moth. Fertile days were Nov. 24th - 28th with O on the 27th. Had sex (although I've sen BD - what the heck is BD? LOL) on the 22nd and the 27th but to no avail I got a visit from the Red Dragon today - right on time too. :hissy:

So, now I think we're going to wait. We have a family vacation to Disney World planned for April 29th - May 6th. I don't want to be in the first trimester while on vacation. There's too much stress in the 1st trimester, LOL and I don't want to be away on vacation and (possibly) be feeling icky.

It would have been perfect if I would have wound up pregnant this time around - but oh well...

bd is baby dance and you have to do what feels right and i would probably do the same wait til you get back and it will probably give you a fresh pospective on things and having a break every now and again does every one good take care :hug:

bd is baby dance and you have to do what feels right and i would probably do the same wait til you get back and it will probably give you a fresh pospective on things and having a break every now and again does every one good take care :hug:

Baby Dance! :dohh: LOL You have no idea all the things that went through my mind, heheheeee

You're probably right. My DH suddenly has had a change of thought now and said he thinks it'd be better if I wasn't pregnant on our trip - so there's no pregnancy worries or woes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->