We're all in this together!

Laura2806

Mummy to DS & PG w/twins
Reaction score
So after how hormonal I've been toay it looks like I'm out. My cycles are confusing ATM, I thought this would be a good sign along with cramps and sore nipples but my hormones say otherwise. I was so hopeful for a Christmas BFP :cry:

Youre not out till the witch bitch sings hun..hope she stays away!

Thanks. You too!

I get my hopes up every month tho then she arrives :-(

Don't you think like that! You are not out until AF tags you!:) Good luck and keep us posted!

Baby dust!:)

Sorry ladies having a really down day.
Thank you for the baby dust :thumbup:

I'm throwing loads back at ya:dust:

We all have the down days and the depressions, the mood swings, the crazy up moments followed by the incredible lows. We are all right behind you chick :)

ITs easy to get so pessimistic at this stage. We are just trying to protect ourselves incase of a bad result...but dont let -all- the pma wash away...save a little honey!

I guess we all just think everyone else is expecting but us. Theres so many things going round my head at the moment I feel like I'm waiting for things to happen Al the while :wacko:

Maybe I'll be normal when or if I get my BFP.

Thanks ladies xx

When you get that second line youll wonder why you stressed so hard :)

I know right!

But I think then and only then will I relax a little bit lol

:dust: to everyone :)

Well no :witch:

I've been getting cramps but they don't feel like period pains.

All day I've been feeling like AF has arrived down there but nothing so fingers crossed. I got a BFN this morning but in just hoping its too early to tell!

Fingers are still crossed :)

Oh and the past nights around 9:30pm I've started to feel nauseous too??

All good signs!! I hear you on the weird pains...been getting a lot of pinching type pains...very strange!

Oh I tested this morning too! BFN...x2 :D How many dpo are you hun? When do you plan on testing again?

I think I'm about 10dpo today but as I don't know exactly when I ov'd it's hard to say.

I might leave it till Christmas eve and test again then providing no AF!! Which I still feel is going to, feel very wet but no CM :shrug::shrug: sorry TMI!

What about you? X

Good luck, Laura...

I'm in a similar boat at the moment. I've actually had light 'period pains' since Sunday, and terrible hormonal mood swings, but nothing appearing yet. I'm not sure when I O'd but I have a sneaky suspicion it was late so I might not be due until next week even though I'm on day 32 and last month was a 27 day cycle...

If I had a bunch of tests I would probably take one, but I only have one test and I don't want to get my hopes up and get a BFN... so I'm going to try and wait it out...

Everytime I feel something, I keep thinking AF must be here, but nothing yet... :shrug: :dust: to you!

Hey lovely your entitled to feel down we all get days like that.. but as she has not showed up that is a good sign :) I genuinely hope you get your BFP!! :)

I have been feeling ickle bit low myself today as on 7dpo I got what looked like a BFP but some of the girlies on here are certain its a faulty test! also since then all I keep getting are BFN :(

We shall get our BFP all of us will :) xx

Thank you ladies. Still no :witch: so fingers for a Christmas BFP for everyone :) xx

Been a rather emotional month as we lost my grandma at the start :'( one in one out as they say tho x

10dpo is still early so you have plenty of time!

12dpo for me. And a bfn this morning. I was lucky to have a triphastic chart but now im starting to gte a temp decline. Since my LP is only 13 days I guess it means the witch is on her way and these aches really are the start of AF >(

I hear you on the bad year. Got pregnant and was ectopic, then right in the middle of grieving my hubs father passed away, then we got stranded in sweden for 6 weeks. Not fun!

xx

Oh wow your year has been worse than mine!

To top things off my sister-in-law to be is 14 weeks and I can't be happy for them ATM it hurts too much which I know is really selfish of me but I can't stand to hear about it :-(

:dust: to you xx

I am sorry for the distress you guys had to go through that sounds horrible *hugs* I really hope you both get your BFP!!!xx

I think I am also out now :( 9DPO I have got cramps.. not really bad but enough to notice they are there!! and the wetness I normally feel on the day AF comes xx

That could be implantation pains!

I can understand why its hard to be excited for them and its not selfish. Its human nature! You want and ache for this so its only natural. Youll get your bfp in time for christmas though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->