We're all in this together!

OH..if u find one you like, try preciouslittleones before you comitt online. If its cheaper there, kiddicare will pricematch it. I saved like 50 quid on our new carseat through them :p

xx

Hi ladies, I'm new to the forums but have been ttc for 3 years, I go in for iui on Tuesday so I'm still hopeful but I need some help lol im confused, can someone give me a crash course on all the abbreviations? I figured out trying to conceive, (ttc) but other than that, im lost. Thanks in advance! :)

Laura - That is very true, I didn't think of that! :dohh: xx

Sarah - Yeah that is one downside of the tandems, the baby that sits at the back has a rubbish view of the back of the seat infront!

Sorry to hear about the bad cramping chick, hope it eases up soon! :( :hugs: xx

Jenny - Welcome to thread :wave:

If you go to 'Forum Jump' There should be a thread where it lists all the abbreviations, sorry I couldn't have been of more help, there is just so many abbreviations to list :haha: xx

When I said about the view to my friend she said her two used to want to sit on the bottom as they got older! She had a Phil and teds but now has a single cossatto for Emma.

Precious little ones are great! Some lovely stuff and bargains too!

Hi jenny and welcome!

There's lots to learn lol

Long term trying to conceive is LTTTC
Waiting to try is WTT
Two week wait TWW
Aunt flow AF
Baby dancing BD
Doing the deed DTD
Fingers crossed FX

Erm they're probably the most commonly used! Anymore we can help with?

So my scans next weds! Nervous, excited, anxious, apprehensive, relieved :)wacko:) yh lots of emotions going on!

Xx

Laura - Yay for getting your scan date through! Not long to wait, eeeeks! :happydance: xx

Thanks guys!
4 more days till iui, im getting so nervous :wacko:
Has anyone had any success before with 1st round iui on clomid?

When I said about the view to my friend she said her two used to want to sit on the bottom as they got older! She had a Phil and teds but now has a single cossatto for Emma.

Precious little ones are great! Some lovely stuff and bargains too!

Hi jenny and welcome!

There's lots to learn lol

Long term trying to conceive is LTTTC
Waiting to try is WTT
Two week wait TWW
Aunt flow AF
Baby dancing BD
Doing the deed DTD
Fingers crossed FX

Erm they're probably the most commonly used! Anymore we can help with?

So my scans next weds! Nervous, excited, anxious, apprehensive, relieved :)wacko:) yh lots of emotions going on!

Xx

Yes please! Lol
Umm dh, bfn, bfp, pcos?
Thanks!

Jenny - Good luck for 3 days time, I haven't had any experience with it so I can't be of any more help I'm afraid, I'm sure all will go well though :hugs:

Thanks Hun, 4sleeps! Nervous!!

Lol ok DH is dear husband, so that means DF is dear fiancé, DS dear son, DD dear daughter, and so on!

Bfn, big fat negative (pregnancy tests)

Bfp, big fat positive (pregnancy tests)

And pcos, poly cystic ovary syndrome (I have this)

No experience Hun sorry but I hope it works for you :)

Xx

Jenny - I managed to find the abbreviation thread for you :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"