were can i get a signuture from?

it depends what sort of sig honey :)

the photo ones are done by some of the very talented people here so you just pop a request in the section.

the tickers, like what i have, are done through other websites, if you click the sort of thing you like, it will take you to that website, create your own personalised ticker, and then copy and paste the bb code in the signature section of the user cp x

if you post a request in this forum https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/ then someone should be able to make it for you honey :) you just need to give some pictures. you can do this by either attaching them through here, or i generally use www.photobucket.com where i upload my pics and then paste the img code and they come up on here. hope this helps :)

ive never used photo bucket b4 how do i do that lol u can tell am new

not a problem hon! i have all manner of problems now :dohh: if you go to the site www.photobucket.com you can register, then upload pics from your own computer, you literally click up upload from computer. i found photobucket relatively straight forward once you get going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->