West Coast Meet???

so ladies we are getting closer to our meeting :) are you exited?

I'm very excited! I woke up this morning thinking about the fact that it's already next weekend!

Suz, is your friend joining us? What time are we meeting? I'm a planner, I need details!! :D

I think she is going. I will see her tomorrow afternoon so I will confirm. :rofl:

Yes lets start planning times :)

Miel! What time do you want us to Raid your House !!!!!!

:muaha:

anytime after noon that i can i have time to clean it:) for you!!!! around 12:30 will be fine . than we can head up for shopping time after lunch...

Holldoll, Im thinking that it is probably a smarter choice for me to just drive straight over to Miel's. Looking on mapquest, it will save me atleast 45 min each way in drive time :lol: (of course not counting traffic)

Yeah, that's a long ways out of your way.

Burtonbaby, what is your plan?

man !looks like it will rain on Saturday:( anyway i will do a fire for us at home :)
i was planing on making Potatoes GRATINS ; GREEN SALAD AND A CHEESECAKE let me know if you can eat that bumps ladies:)

:happydance: Girls Im getting really excited...... :)

Its always nice to meet new people......

Sounds great to me Miel! Yeah, it's POURING here now and it's only supposed to get worse this weekend. Oh well! We'll have fun anyway!

We can find something indoor to do.... (will have to snag hubbies credit card :rofl:) Neman Marcus here I come!!!!!! ( If we make it that far into the city :rofl:)

today is not to bad ...if it could rain at night and sunshine during the day that will be great!
i can't wait ! i can't wait!!

hey ladies....i am changing the menu i will make a crumble instead of the cheese cake ( i lost 3 pound this week and don't want to gain them back!!!) if you don't mind:)

Sounds good to me! I'm picking up BurtonBaby at her house at noon so we should be to your house by 12:30.

Very Cool. Im guessing I will leave my house at 10 to 10:30. Should be there on time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->