West Coast Meet???

so ladies! what can't you not eat or dislike ? like that i can work on my menu !!!!

so ladies! what can't you not eat or dislike ? like that i can work on my menu !!!!

Im open for anything....But you better let me know what I can do to help or bring.....:blush:

I worked yesterday :rofl: and it was BORING! Didn't get called today :rofl:

I can pretty much eat anything. What do you want us all to bring?

i don't you to bring anything ...the two of are PG already and driving and hopefully SUZ will be too by the time we are suppose to meet!

just bring extra bag for the shopping you may do:)

:lol: Fingers crossed !!!!

I love Shopping :)

Girlies....I think my friend Angie is coming with me....She needs to have a day out with the girls....She is going to see if her mom can watch her son.....

Holldoll, if she comes, I dont want to impose so we will probably just drive into the city together.....;) But we can work all the details as we get closer :)

She wouldn't be an imposition at all. 4 of us would fit into my car and 5 would once we get to the city. It's up to you, what you want to do though

Hey guys. Just wanted to jump in here and say I hope you guys have fun. If I still lived in Southern California, I would drive up but AK is just a bit to far.

I will be in So Cal for my HS reunion in Sept (unless I get pregnant quick and can't fly. LOL) so if you guys meet up again at that time, I will definitely join. LOL

:headspin: Will have to keep that open... :) Maybe bring it up as the time gets closer.. :)

Is there a date arranged then girls - Save me 8 pages :rofl:

Yep! Saturday Feb 23 :wohoo:

Still have time to get a Plane Ticket!!! ;)

Should be a Great day! Its going to be BurtonBaby, HollDoll, Meil and Myself... also, my friend Angie is thinking about coming too ;)

We are gong to have a nice lunch at Meil's and then possibly do some shopping in San Francisco :headspin: (Got my Credit Card ready!!!!! :rofl:)

Sounds fun :D

Yvanne is coming over to mine on the 24th, must remember to lock the doors :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->