We've made progress!!!

MummyKP

Reaction score
So this morning we had a chat about Christmas, regarding where we will spend it and visiting family etc, and hubby came out with 'well next year will be very different because we will have our own family!' YAAAAAAY! Finally he's showing more enthusiasm! I mentioned trying over Christmas and he didn't agree, but didn't disagree either, which has now got me all excited! I know he wants children but I thought he would want to wait until June/July 2015 before WTT. I told him it can take a while to conceive and then there's 9 months before baby arrives, so could be looking at around 12 months before we have one, and he understood. I just hope that this time next year I will be close to giving birth!! Sorry for going on, I had to sharemy excitement!

thats great, and his reaction sounds like he wants to ttc sooner than june!

That's really exciting, congrats! My husband finally agreed to start trying early in the new year as well, after I explained it actually can take a while to get pregnant then how long pregnancy lasts for. I bet you can't wait!

I am hoping we will start TTC in the new year too. We are going to have another chat in 6-8 weeks so we'll know more then :) I hope it doesn't take long for you to conceive meg_bellamy :)

It's so exciting when the menfolk finally start to show signs of being on the same page!
It's like with Mr Moo... he hasn't always been too sure about trying for #2 until recently, but he's never let me give ANYTHING away, which always left me with some hope that he'll want to one day. Didn't think it would be as early as next year though!

How exciting MummaMoo, hopefully all will go well for you. Did you have any problems conceiving DD?

Each day passes and he gives another sign that he's coming round to the idea of it happening sooner rather than later :) I just hope it carries on and when it comes to it next month he'll be up for it :)

Congrats for your oh showing more enthusiasm and for all the ladies hopefully ttc in the new year :). We've still got just under two years before hopefully ttc, but my partners recently been showing a lot more enthusiasm/confidence and we've actually set out a solid timeframe that gets us to the ttc stage recently. Which still makes me happy :)

Thanks lovely.

Ah that's fab news for you, congratulations :) it's so lovely when they show more enthusiasm, makes me even more excited for it to happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->