What age gap do you plan on having?

if i get a second, which i 'd like i like it to have a short gap. Like 2y .

No gap, as I find it very hard to believe that I will have more than one. Sometimes I find it hard to believe I will have just one :D (But if I did have two, any age gap would be fine)

I am hoping for Emma to be about 3 years old when another baby comes along. We will be starting TTC in August, and if we got pregnant right away Emma would be just under 3 years old by the time the baby came, so that's what we are aiming for :)

I didnt want another one until Alex was 5 but obviously things change... dont think I'll be having another one after this one in a hurry... think my body needs time to recover :rofl: xxx

I'd like my first child to be out of nappies when I have my 2nd so it depends a lot on how quickly that happens. I just can't see myself having the patience to say 'oh dear, never mind' when the inevitable accidents happen if I'm looking after a baby too! Also I'd like LO to be able to understand what's happening a little bit while still being young enough to adapt to having a younger sibling if that makes sense.

I want them close together... So it will be 1.5-2 years difference.

Ideally it will be about 2 years between each one. We're WTT until January of next year, so if all goes well and I conceive as fast as I did with David, we'll be in business!

My first, Sophia is almost 9 months, we were hoping to start when she turned 1 but due to a number of reasons we're not exactly sure now when we can start TTC No2, but I don't want the age gap to be any longer than 3 years.

Probably the standard 2 years between them all. More because I dont want them all to leave home in consecutive years when they're 18- i'm thinking of the long game haha!

In terms of them getting on with each other, I just don't think there's any ideal gap. My brothers 3 years younger than me and he was ridiculously competitive. My sisters 5 years younger than me which is and was too big a gap really.

I wanted a 3 yr gap. HOWEVER Grace is 4 now and for various reasons we're not TTC yet. So the age gap is growing all the time, at this rate Grace will 10 :hissy:

well i want to try and breastfeed for at least the first year and don't want to risk my milk supply running low due to pregnancy therefore we will most likely start trying after baby number 1 is 12 - 18 months old then continue with same kind of gap for baby 3 and hopefully baby 4 :)

Im thinking of having a 2-3 year age gap so i get to enjoy Chloe and all her firsts...obviously thats if i can wait that long lol!!

I'd like an age gap of a few minutes! Would love to have twins, one of each, get it all over and done with in one go! If only life were that easy! In my 30's and about to start TTC so if that doesn't happen i'll have to have a short enough gap i imagine if we want more than one.

Alyssa is 4 next month and we start TTC december so she be bout 5 wen next one arrives (depending how long it takes)

Since hubby and I are not having the best of luck with #1 (we've now been trying for a year with two miscarriages to show for it), we'll be trying as soon as possible after #1 is born. I always said I wanted 2 years or so, but knowing what I know now, we'll start trying again right away and see how things go.

We are planning on ttc#2 next summer, so Joseph will be 2 - 2 and a half when #2 arrives. I want them close but not too close :) x

If all goes to plan there will be about 21 months between mine!

We are wanting a 2 1/2 - 3 year age gap.
I would like to spend as much time with Layla as possible and i want her to be old enough to understand and realise what is happening with Mummy and old enough to help out and be cute with the new addition :) fingers crossed...

But in saying that i loved being pregnant and miss it already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->