What age gap do you plan on having?

Since hubby and I are not having the best of luck with #1 (we've now been trying for a year with two miscarriages to show for it), we'll be trying as soon as possible after #1 is born. I always said I wanted 2 years or so, but knowing what I know now, we'll start trying again right away and see how things go.

im the same. if we defo have ivf, or even if we fall naturally, i wont be usiing protection. but i think thats just coz of what we have been through so far iykwim x

I think that I'd want 2-4 years between our children (only want two - max). So I'd probably want to start TTC when #1 was around 18 months.

K x

Yeah I want about 2 - 3 years depending on how long it takes to TTC #2 and our job/financial position.

We wanted 2-3yrs and not anymore :lol: That was the plan anyhooo

Theres 4 years between me and my middle sis, then another 4 years for the littlest, and it seemed to work well when i was growing up, so thats what id always planned! But i want an entire football team, so im going to have to have them closer together to squeeze them all in! lol! maybe start ttc number2 when number 18 months?

There is a 4 year age gap between me and my sister and I think we get on pretty well, so I think I would like a 3-4 year gap...So Number1 can undrestand whats going on etc x

my dd is 22 months atm and we will be trying for number 2 soon so she will be around 2.5-3 hopefully! thats what the gap was between me and my sisters and brother but 2 of my friends had complete opposites and loved it, one of them was 16, 18 and 20 when her sisters came along and the other one was only 10.5 months!! that means his mum got pregnant when he was just 5 weeks!!! bloody hell!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->