What age...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I didn't even realize it was from 2006!! I was definitely not ready to be on this board then! I would have been 19!

2006 I still had a social life and the only people who saw me pee were fellow drunk females on a night out sharing a cubicle... People had only ever stuck their fingers up my vagina in a sexy way... 7am was early to wake up rather than technically counting as a lay in etc etc

Wow! In 2006 I was 20 and nowhere near ready to be a mum, I hadn't even met FOB yet, although that did happen in the later half of '06 and we got together in December. Still had a good four years before Eamon at the beginning of the year, though! I moved across the country halfway through the year just because I could! I had no idea what it was like to have dependent kids then... sometimes I miss it, flashing back like this :(

But I wouldn't change it for the world :)

I'd been TTC for almost 5 years by 2006! I must be waaay older than the usual on here.

As a side note, kids start SCHOOL at 3 in some places? Holy crap! Here school starts at 5.

I'd been TTC for almost 5 years by 2006! I must be waaay older than the usual on here.

As a side note, kids start SCHOOL at 3 in some places? Holy crap! Here school starts at 5.

It's only for about 2 1/2 hours a day, not a full day. Full days start at 4. We leave school at 16 (though I think that may change to 18).

School up here starts in September for the kids who's birthdays run January to January so kids born after Sept are still 4 for a while but most are already 5

Sorry ladies, thread locked, it's a very old thread.

You can start a new thread to discuss school age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back