What are everyone's reasons for waiting?

Me and my OH are WTT in May/June 2014 Mainly because we want to time it so a baby arrives at the earliest February/March 2015. We would be more ready and want a baby to arrive next year not this year ideally, so this is the main reason we are waiting for 3 months just to try and time it right.

Also We wanted to try and avoid a Nov/Dec/Jan baby because we would like a baby In the warmer months, plus with OH being self employed as a delivery driver (Delivering coal and wood) he is less busy in the warmer months and can take time off to help me with the baby and he says he wants to be there with us and also take lots of photographs.. Awww sweet...... <3 :awww:

And his brother can still run the business on his own so he wouldn't manage in the winter time.

We are currently trying to save up for our baby so we have an account just for saving. So this is another reason.

That's all really.. :thumbup: :flower:

1) the main reason my OH and I are waiting is because I require Social Services funded support for my mental health problems/Asperger Syndrome, so I'd have a Pre Birth Assessment if I was to become pregnant, especially very soon. :/
2) is also financial related things, and OH and I not living together/close together. :(

Hiya :wave:, we're WTT till end of May due to personal, financial and birthday reasons.
Personal We are looking into natural gender swaying, this will probably be last one if hubby has any say so want to give it a go for a boy, and I had the IUD taken out beginning of this month and want at least 3 cycles to go by for days to DTD
Financial Nothing too detrimental, just finish paying off last Christmas, leaving us able to buy any needed bits without worrying.
Birthdays All our little families birthdays fall in the 2nd half of the year so we'd love an early year baby, end of Feb onwards even better.

Hiya :wave:, we're WTT till end of May due to personal, financial and birthday reasons.
Personal We are looking into natural gender swaying, this will probably be last one if hubby has any say so want to give it a go for a boy, and I had the IUD taken out beginning of this month and want at least 3 cycles to go by for days to DTD
Financial Nothing too detrimental, just finish paying off last Christmas, leaving us able to buy any needed bits without worrying.
Birthdays All our little families birthdays fall in the 2nd half of the year so we'd love an early year baby, end of Feb onwards even better.

Hi there :hi:

I was just wondering if I could ask what natural gender swaying is please.... :shy::oops:

Hi there =)

We are waiting for me to be off contract teaching and onto ongoing employment before we ttc. We would also like to be in a house we can settle in rather than where we are now.

At least that is the plan. We will see if that works or not!

Personally, I'd be happy with trying March/April this year, but it's just not the right time.

We've decided March/April 2015 so that it gives us a year to plan/prepare.

1. There's LO - she's only just almost 6 months. We want to enjoy our time with her for now.

2. I want to lose weight. I gained 53lb with LO - I've only lost 30 of that so far. I want to at least get to my pre-pg weight first & hopefully more before ttc again.

3. We need to get our basement taken care of. We had just moved into our house a little over a year ago, but never had the chance to unpack everything in our basement - it was awful before we even moved in. So now we need to focus on getting the basement unpacked and put together. Also, we found out we have a mold issue, so we're trying to get this done asap so our basement can be gutted (and soon after put together).

4. We need a new car. The older car we have is getting really bad - the bottom is just rusting out. We're planning on going through a private seller, so it may take time to find something decent.

5. One of the biggest - trying to figure out how to afford childcare for 2.

6. I'd really like a November/December/early January baby, so that dictates the month, so even if we got everything done (with the exception of #1) within 6 months, I'd want to wait until March/April.

We already have 2 children - DD is 3.5 and DS is almost 1. Will ideally wait until DS is 2 or slightly older to start trying - though DH is broody and making me so too! xx

I have two boys (26 months and 7 and half months) I am SOOOOOOOOOOO broody its ridiculous but I need to wait till at least the baby is 2 and half before we start trying *boo*

I have to finish uni, give the boys their rights over me with regards to time and loving :happydance:

So we will have to wait abit, although newborn babies are SOOOO addictive

WTT July/August 2014 for #2. I'm an LPN that will finishing up my RN in June and our daughter will 1 yrs old in June. Husband will be taking a big test for his job in June as well. So waiting for that busy month to end. Hoping to TTC on a much needed planned vacation.

We are waiting because;
We need to move house as only 2 small bedrooms
LO is only 3 months!

We want our son to be over three and getting his free nursery places so that I get a bit of time with the baby on
My own. I'm
Hoping to have made all
The transitions with ds by then. He'll be 3 1/2 hopefully so touch wood potty trained/ in his new bedroom and got rid of dummy. Fingers crossed. Plus we're waiting til dec 2014 as then baby will touch wood be born August/ sept/ oct time which works out well with my holidays as a teacher. So I can finish in July for the holidays still on normal
Pay and my mat leave won't start until baby is born. Maybe ill have to go back a couple of weeks in sept but hopefully I can cope with that. So that's our plan! Watch this space if it works out because we all know nothing ever goes to plan

Weight loss. I have clomid, but I'm waiting to drop weight so my chances are higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->