what are the chances? 11dpo pg 6

Hmm i see it on that last frer too but im having trouble seeing it on the others z

Yeah I think it may have been a chemical because I had negative tests and tests never got dark.

It can take a good while for hcg levels to drop after a miscarriage especially as you get further along in first tri when your loss happens. I would just chalk it up to leftover hcg and not try to stress about it. I would definitely ask your doctor to do a second draw just to put your mind at ease over which direction your level is going. Best of luck to you.

My wondfo tests were negative before my frers were after my last mc. the frers are pretty sensitive, so I would think its probably left over HCG. Hopefully they do an additional blood draw so you can be sure what direction its moving. :hugs: good luck hon.

Thanks. The urine test at the dr was negative so we didn't do betas and I didn't push it because Id need two blood draws and I don't get results until the following day and AF is due before all that could take place anyway. So I just am not going to worry about it. AF will be my best answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->