IMG_4533.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4540.jpg
    IMG_4540.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4532.jpg
    IMG_4532.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 35
I'm just wondering if it's left over hcg and not a new pregnancy. I can't decide and I think I'm in too much of a guard your heart but have hope stage to be able to decipher what I'm feeling. I want, want, want so badly for it to be new pregnancy but at the same time BOTH of my other pregnancies I got bfp at 9dpo and huge progress by 10! So I'm just so torn and unable to get my hopes up

Hopefully it's a new bfp hun, fx it gets darker, I know what you mean about guarding yourself x

Will you be going to the dr soon for betas? If they do them 24 or 48 hours apart that would give you a solid answer.

Smu

I do have a follow up beta Tuesday from my miscarriage and I'm sure they'll do another Thursday

Attachments

• IMG_4579.jpg
    IMG_4579.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4572.jpg
    IMG_4572.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4576.jpg
    IMG_4576.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4575.jpg
    IMG_4575.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 40
The smu looks darker than the other pics on this page so I'm fxed this is a new pregnancy

thank you.. i want to think that too, but my heart is so torn! 1/2 says get excited and the other 1/2 says no, don't get your hopes up!

I think that is typical after any miscarriage.

I do wonder though.. I've always heard hcg doubles faster with girls than it does for boys.. wonder if there is any truth to that. With DD I had huge progress with less than 24 hours in between. I'm grasping at anything at this point!

I'm so sorry Hun but I'm not seeing a progression :( hope you get your rainbow soon xx

I hope your betas give you a good answer, I went thru this same thing last year after my mc. It's awful!

Thanks! I just don't feel like there is enough progress for it to be a new pregnancy. I think it's just leftover hcg and some will seem darker because of the concentration of my urine.

There should be some noticeable progress by now :/

I dunno its still early but im no expert on hcg numbers. Fx'd for u when will u test again?

Fmu was way too faint like almost negative.
I will be home soon and test again

It's getting late out so these were the best pictures I can get

Attachments

• IMG_4622.jpg
    IMG_4622.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4607.jpg
    IMG_4607.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 39
Another photo

I'm just confused because last night and fmu was basically negative it was super super faint so I was thinking maybe chemical? Or hcg was finally going out and then these and maybe possibly that pinching like implantation. I've felt implantation with each pregnancy

Attachments

• IMG_4610.jpg
    IMG_4610.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 58
It was nearly 8 weeks until I had completely negative tests for me after my loss. I hope the betas tomorrow give you a better answer :hugs:

Hm =\. I do still see them but they are faint. Hopefully you get a timely answer with the betas

I know. Its just weird. This morning was pretty negative. Even though I have betas tomorrow I won't know much until or if they do second drawl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->