What are we all upto??????

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
Bens not home til like 8-9pm tonight so i'm gonna be alone til then, was wondering how we all are in general?
:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Hey Candy! I'm doing fine...just "working" lol....well i should be but I'm on BnB!!! Can't get enough of this site!!! How are you? What time is it now there?

i'm good thanks,i'm just having my tea now then off to wish a friend happy birthday,then back to get the kids bathed and ready for bed...always a busy night in my house!how are you doing?

Personally, I've had a bad day. The mild cramps I've had for about a week have been more painful today and it's making me think AF is on the way. And I can't stop eating - it's crazy!

A hot bath has relaxed me a fair amount though and I'm hoping that I might still get a BFP this month after hearing that other woman have had bad cramps and turned out to be pregnant.

Hows about you?

xx

Right now It is about !pm where I am and my DD is getting ready for school, Dh is at work till bout 8pm so that leave me and DS to clean house and watch so cartoons till then

Hey Candy! I'm doing fine...just "working" lol....well i should be but I'm on BnB!!! Can't get enough of this site!!! How are you? What time is it now there?

LOL - I got NO work done today (good job I'm self-employed and can't be fired!)

my husband and son are napping. I am just lurking here and waiting for them to wake up so we can go to the par.

LOL - I got NO work done today (good job I'm self-employed and can't be fired!)

Haha yea well luckily I'm in a spot right now where I can see my superiors LOL

haha yatta, you naughty woman! its 6.57pm here at the moment.

Mamadonna Bless, i'm trying to get ollie to sleep but he won't have it, doesn't help the people living above us let their kids run riot and they're sooo noisy

Ellieb, I'm sorry chick... don't give up hope yet, It sounds very promising for you, dont compare yourself to others though as it can cause heartache if its not a :bfp:

rocker_mama, thats so cute! wish ollie would go to sleep, he's tired but refusing so i'm doing some controlled crying

well it's 2pm here and the kiddos dont get out for another hour. so i've done some laundry and now i'm wishing the idiots across the street would give their poor puppy some water. he's been tied up outside all day with none.:nope:. it's like 94 degrees or higher out there. oh now i'm sad..:cry:. poor thing. other than that just listening to the radio.. how are you candy??

haha yatta, you naughty woman! its 6.57pm here at the moment.

Mamadonna Bless, i'm trying to get ollie to sleep but he won't have it, doesn't help the people living above us let their kids run riot and they're sooo noisy

Ellieb, I'm sorry chick... don't give up hope yet, It sounds very promising for you, dont compare yourself to others though as it can cause heartache if its not a :bfp:

Yes I am :( but I'm addicted to BnB!! Lol at least I am still meeting standards Lol

Lilfrog, call the dog warden and tell them you know for a fact that the puppy hasnt been fed and they should go check up on it.
I'm fine thanks, feeling very tired at the moment. ready for bed i think but its still too early!

i'm quite lucky my neighbours are quite quiet,its probably us that make the noise lol:blush:

'Ellieb, I'm sorry chick... don't give up hope yet, It sounds very promising for you, dont compare yourself to others though as it can cause heartache if its not a'

TX hun, I had pretty much convinced myself that I was out of the game so it was just a relief to know that I shouldn't give up hope yet. I'm doing my best to be realistic about it all but this has been the hardest 2ww for me so far because I've had more symptoms than ever before so I was getting too positive if you know what I mean.

xx

Lmao yatta, doing thr bare minumum and allowing BnB to consume your time! Lmao, sounds like something i'd do!!

im just about to go to the shop and help me self to some sweets :blush: im feeling in the need to have something sweet lol..

then me and david will prob watch a film
:D i feel good today apart from constant being sick and cramps..

babyhopes10, i really want sugar too, its sooo annoying :( I cant either cayse im trying to get ollie to sleep and the shops will be closed around me..BLAH...Why are u being sick with cramps? if i didnt know any better id say it sounds like ur pregnant!

So many of you have children already! - am feeling slightly jealous at the moment although I know it doesn't mean that ttc your next is any easier.

How many do you all want to have in total? I'm not sure I could manage more than 2!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->