What are you bringing your LO home in?

060509.x

Reaction score
Just wondering what you girlies will be bringing your LOs home in from the hospital!

I was just looking through the clothes Ive got here when I realised I don't really own any outfits for her yet, everything is babygrows and such. So at the moment, she's coming home in a babygrow!

Already decided my LO is coming home in a Mr Tickle baby grow, its so cool! :haha:

Well hopefully i'm going to have a nice, easy birth and will only need to be in the birthing unit for 6 hours. If that happens then he will leave in this, which is also the first thing i want him to wear.
https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/ABBIEyeah/Babysfirstoutfit.jpg

I always used sleepsuits when she was still newborn as she never looked comfy in anything else. I brought her a special sleepsuit to go home in as it was a special day!

Where I love,the summers can get around 115 degrees outside
..so reallllyyyy hot..but then it can monsoon and be hot but rain and thunder. So depending.on weather,ill have to pack different stuff when LO is born haha,weather sucks here!

Abby - LOVE that outfit, might have to get that!

Bubs will be coming home in the same outfit as Abby's baby! Or i've seen a really cute sleepsuit set in h+m will try and find the link, it has little silver frogs on it, i don't really like frogs but this is really cute! Can't find it but will put pics up when I buy it!

I just love newborn in sleepsuits they just look so cute :)

onesie, cotton pants, socks, knit sweater and a crochet hat.

I bought this for her to come home in for pictures and everything. Purple's my favorite color and I'm in love with tutus.
It's a nice little bodysuit with a tutu attached. :thumbup:

Attachments

• adfsa.jpg
    adfsa.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 10
Hopefully the little newborn dog-print onesie I got him, socks, hat, little brown cotton pants. :3

I'm staying home and keeping her skin to skin for a while, but I packed my emergency transfer kit with a little fuzzy purple stretch that me and my OH picked out together, that will be the first thing she wears (other than a nappy and a hat)

I had little dungarees for him but was in a rush to get home and he was asleep so I left him in his sleepsuit.

depends how cold it is then. baby could come in september when it won't be too cold or could come mid october where it will be chilly so we will see.

little dungarees atm =)
no doubt i'll probably see something else i like though + it'll change! :haha:

OH wants to bring him home in a little red tshirt that has a pair of headphones on it and says "little DJ", a pair of grey pants, and a red onesie underneath.. it was the first outfit we actually bought - ugh, we have SUCH cuter stuff then that now, but if OH wants him to wear it, I guess he can :haha:

422557_3228259820430_1084590264_33243050_2009250990_n.jpg

Sleepsuits are my fave for newborns to come home in :) I've got blue tiger print one x

Attachments

• home.jpg
    home.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 5
a beautiful little baby grow, it's white with embroidered pink hearts all over it :) i don't want my daughter wearing a proper outfit until shes a bit older, while she's a baby, i'll dress her like a baby :p

Hopefully this outfit but I got it in newborn and it seems a bit short in the legs lol My other daughter had really long legs so bit worried about the pants fitting

Attachments

• 121A028_Default.jpg
    121A028_Default.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 11
Here is a link to carter's "take me home" sets for baby girls:
https://www.carters.com/carters/bab...tle-layette-take-me-home-sets,default,sc.html

and baby boys:
https://www.carters.com/carters/car...ke-me-home-sets,default,sc.html?start=0&sz=30

My baby boy will *probably* be wearing what the little boy in the advertisement is wearing. I've already bought it, I just haven't decided 100% yet. It's a light blue sleeper with a little hat with ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->