What are you bringing your LO home in?

I'm might take her home in this or the first outfit her daddy bought her which is similar to this but it's grey and white with teddy bears on it :)

Attachments

• 5052558866947.jpg
    5052558866947.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 6
Everyone seems to know! Im so close to her coming and I just can't decide!

When I first got my bfp I brought my OH a onsie that said I heart daddy on the front (pic says mummy I know :haha:) and he said can this be the coming home outfit so that's what the baby will be wearing. Then probably a white hat and a white vest underneath :thumbup:

https://i39.tinypic.com/30mpw10.jpg

Brooke came home in just a baby grow, cardigan and hat. It was honestly such a faff putting proper clothes on her as she was so small and everything I took was far too big. So we had to get my Mum to bring in some smaller clothes. Now she's grew a bit she's starting to fit in Newborn clothes :flower:

this is what morgan came home in. and a very light jacket it was boiling the day i took him home :flower:

Attachments

• morgan.jpg
    morgan.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 14
My LO will probs just wear a babygro and an all in one coat saying as they're due in november... I won't bother buying outfits for a newborn I find babygrows easier and will stick with those as long as I can get away with :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->