What are you buying your mums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
I am so stuck on my mum, she is the only person left to buy for. I have a price range of £50-£70 for her, throw me some ideas please. The only idea I have are ugg slippers but not sure

Mine lives in Canada so will be ordering a nice lush or bodyshop set to go straight to her and sending lots of goodies the kids have made :)

I nearly always get my mum clothes 😁

I'm getting my mum a royal doulton figurine. She collects the pretty ladies. Some are half price on the royal doulton website at the minute too!
Then she has snow fairy shower gel (lush), pyjamas and a Thomas sabo charm off Rio x

Mil is getting a Kipling purse and loccitane gift set.
Off Rio a desk calendar for work, opi hand creams and a large Yankee candle. X

I bought my mum a music dock for her Samsung S5, Eternity perfume, big purple one chocolate and a photo frame for a photo of the boys :thumbup:

My mum has got a personalised perfume bottle...you know the posh sort that you tip your perfume into it. That's off the kids.
Will get her a nice perfume to go with it then think I'm going to do a little treats hamper for her too, fave bubble baths, sweets, biscuits etc xx

Oh she also gets a photo cAlender for her kitchen every year because that's what she asks for x

I've got my mum a Sanctuary giftset from Boots, and a bottle of wine.

MIL is having a bottle of vodka and some gardening stuff.

I'm buying mine a jo malone perfume, the nightmare before Christmas decoration, some funny shaped bowls she likes and a new yankee candle with plate and shade to match her living room which shes decorating.

Blimey I only spend a tenner lol this year my mum & Dads is joint obligatory kids school photo in a nice frame :)

She's asked for a phone so I'm going halves with my sister for one. I'll give her a few token gifts too, I've got her some slippers, I'll probably get something Lush/The Body shop and maybe something craft related or a book.

So far I've got her a Julien Macdonald handbag. Will probably also get a yankee candle set, and the fragrance trio from body shop. And hopefully going to infuse some gin if I haven't left it too late

Lol emmalou my mum does loads for us during the year so we splash out at Christmas and spend a couple of hundred between me and my brother x

So far I have my mum

A hoover (swivel sweeper max)
Coat from matalan
hand wash bottle set for her bathroom that she picked
Lynda Bellingham book
Stocking full of goodies
Perfume

And will probably get a few other wee pieces

My mum probably spends around 200 to 300 pounds of me and the boys so we always get her as much as we can afford

I'm making my mum a candle hamper, plus other bits too like wooden hearts and things she can put round the house.

For my mum I've got:

Slippers
Cherry brandy Chocs
Candle & holder

Then some Warren James jewellery gone halves with my sis.

Then from Millie she's got a grandma keyring, giant choc coin and a sign for their new shed to share with grandad.

So far i've got her a husky aroma hottie. Will probably get her some fluffy socks and choccies to go with it.

I've got my mum a yankee candle gift set. Also going to get her some slippers and chocolate too.
MIL is getting a cat charm from warren james and probably a wine glass.

so far ...
yankee candle set
some sort of alcoholic drink
some sweets
either a photo of the kids or a photo calender

not sure what else, she said she doesnt theres nothing she can think of

Lol emmalou my mum does loads for us during the year so we splash out at Christmas and spend a couple of hundred between me and my brother x

Aww. We paid half my mums Australia ticket in May so guess she had it early. We owe my dad thousands (though he says dont pay back lol) so no point spending loads on him, he wouldnt want me too, plus he doesn't lile christmas much. I just saw a JML flexi torch I may get for a jokey pressie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"