What are you buying your mums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of random things, some china mugs, some tights, socks, a teapot with a knitted tea cosy lol some perfume, a purse spray, body spray... I dunno what else! Xx

I'm getting a hairdryer, yankee candle set and a photo calendar of my son

We were gonna get her a nespresso machine but she bought it herself! She likes charity donations, otherwise I will get clothes/perfume/books. Normally she tells me what to buy!

My mom collects the willow tree angel figurines so we're getting her a willow tree nativity set. And usually the girls make her an ornament as well.

My mum is really into her gardening, so she is getting a five year garden planner, some gardeners hand salve and coloured garden twine.

My mother in law is getting a photo calendar of DD and a colouring book and pencils (she asked for this, it is one for grown ups not a kids one lol!)

They will both probably get some sort of tree decoration made by DD too.

The women in my family are fairly easy to buy for. It is the men that are nightmares!

Were the same Blah, my parents have saved us a fortune in nursery fees so we like to spoil them at Christmas. We buy a joint gift for mum and dad then gifts each. This year the joint gift will be a homemade hamper full of all the M&S goodies they love! Ill also buy mum some yankee candles, a nice elemis or liz earle gift set, perfume and either some nice jimjams or a handbag not sure yet. Dad is much harder so he usually gets stacks of little bits such as slippers, CD's, DVD's, liquer chocs etc

My mum is saving for a holiday so she'll get money towards that. I'll probably buy her a bottle of wine and the only sweets she likes - milk bottles and pink shrimps! Just so that she has something to open.

Mil is getting earrings that she wanted and an iPhone dock.

I'm getting my Mil and mom a gift certificate to the spa, and some bath stuff

My bro and I have bought her a washing machine between us,from Emily I'm getting her a photo calendar and a gift card for the cafe across the street from her work.

I've got mine a Lush gift set and photo calendar of the boys

Iv got mine a new knitting bag cus hers is just a bag for life at the moment! And she crochets a lot and a nanny christmas cup from the kids, I will prob get her a big box of Ferraro rocher too and some pjs and bath stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"