what are you buying your oh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone else is buying their oh for christmas?

My hubby's list is

• The new Assassin's Creed game for the ps4 (which is the only thing that he knows he's getting as I gave him a choice of new games)
  • A Costa Latte gift set
  • Slippers
  • new pjs
  • 3kg bag of double lollies
  • The new Man Utd shirt (the white one)
  • and the last thing to buy for him later this week - Les Miserables CD (the 10th anniversary concert one as he loves Philip Quast's version of Stars)

He's got that new book about naming Jack the Ripper, and the new Lee Evans dvd (when it comes out). We actually had tickets to go to the dvd recording but my pregnancy sickness was so bad I couldn't go, so we ended up selling the tickets.
I might get him some retro sweets as well.

A new whisky glass as our son broke his one when he was 'helping' me to unload the dishwasher, CDs and DVDs from his Amazon wish list, and I don't know what else.

Not my OH, but Rio's dad will be getting the following off Rio..

Personalised handmade photo frame
Ralph Lauren jumper (picked this up already in a sale)
Gift voucher to get his Subaru valetted
Hamper of his favourite sweets and chocolates

OH will be getting a couple tools to add to his tool box, and a bucket of sweets.
Not pp has mentioned the lee evans dvd might get that aswell since we love lee evans.

We're not spending much on each other this year as we are hoping to move house next month and have had to put an extra £3000 on top of our deposit.

I'm getting my OH a new pair of firetrap boots from sports direct and probably a couple of little things too.

A bicycle ( already got last week) and to open Christmas Day a new shirt, t shirt and the need for speed DVD. And always a box of jellies babies, tradition in this house lol

So far -
Pebble smart watch
diesel fuel for life gift set
Nike air max trainers
Preordered Battlefield for PS3

We are meant to be cutting back as we are going to to Florida next year so I won't spend much more now

I started making lists a few days ago and so far I have:

Personalised Lego figures (bought)
"I am Groot" t shirt (bought)
iPhone FM transmitter for the car
Christmas pyjamas (making these, doing three sets with our initial on so we can all match)
Geeky keyring for his geeky keyring collection
Sweets

We've set a £50 spend limit but since I bought the first two gifts before the limit I've decided they don't count :haha:

God knows lol! And his bday is at the end of this month too! He always has no ideas until last minute, then suddenly has tons! So annoying as I'd rather be organised!

Just a group of ideas at the moment. A personalised something from our children. The new arsenal shirt, watch fixed or new watch, trainers, a leather wallet, he'd love a laptop for work purposes. If we went for this, it would be a birthday/anniversary/valentines/Christmas combined present due to the cost. He quite fancies a ps4. Something a bit cheeky, and possibly some alcohol x

No idea :-( I'd love to get him a nice keepsake of the kids but I don't know what!!

A keyring would be pointless, he doesn't do jewellery and he doesn't drink!!

No idea :-( I'd love to get him a nice keepsake of the kids but I don't know what!!

A keyring would be pointless, he doesn't do jewellery and he doesn't drink!!

I've been doing photo coffee mugs.

Headphones and a few surprise things that I've yet to decide on. I was going to get him a new game that's coming out too, but decided that for his birthday in November instead.

Was putting together a Game of Thrones hamper plus the usual smellies, but he came home yesterday with a little 'POP!' character from GoT and he asked for the whole collection for Christmas. So that's a definite present, probably get him some of The Walking Dead ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"