what are you craving

Fish. Lots of fish. Salmon,tilapia, grouper, haddock, cod etc.... I've been eating baked tilapia and rice for breakfast for a week! Lol weird cuz i usually only eat Fish 2x a week... now it's 2x a day...

Stuffing! I could really go for a big plate of stove top stuffing!

Ok this is crazy because I am only 5 weeks but I can't stop thinking about this sourdough sandwich at a deli near my friends place . Thin perfectly done sourdough bread, with cheddar and mozzarella cheese, cripsy lettuce, juicy tomatoes and just enough mustard and avocado. ARGH! IT tastes like heaven. It is about a 1hour drive for me but I dont think I can bear it any longer.

This sounds delightful! Bring one to share :)

OMG my morning sickness has finally finally gone! I am totally craving sausages, roast potatoes, veg and lashings of gravy...so...guess what's for dinner tonight!!

Also insanely craving a McDonalds mocha frappe

Mines apples can't get enough of them! I literally ate a pack of 8 apples today 😌 and loads of meat, I can't stand to be anywhere near any takeaways at the moment we live near a chippy and every time I go and catch the bus im almost throwing up just the smell and the look of it also lol 😫😖😵

OMG my morning sickness has finally finally gone! I am totally craving sausages, roast potatoes, veg and lashings of gravy...so...guess what's for dinner tonight!!

I've been thinking about a McDonalds Carmel frappe :)

I've been thinking about a McDonalds Carmel frappe :)

Ohh the caramel frappes are freaking amazing! They are the one thing I avoid at all costs because if I have 1, I keep wanting them. Back in the day I would get one almost every morning before work. Then they eventually became a once in awhile treat, but I seriously avoid them because I could drink a large in 5 minutes.

This one just started today: homemade chicken parm w/ alfredo sauce & some alfredo pasta with breaded shrimp.

I loved this thread, hope more will join in.
From yesterday I only want fruits and vegetables. Had salad for lunch yesterday and today/ Had a fruit breakfast with cereals today. I must be full of the bad stuff because my cravings are healthy?

Baked potatoe with sour cream n butter, with a sprite.

Fruit, the tangier and juicer the better. Pineapple, grapes, mangoes. .. yum! Also lemonade and pizza.

Fruit, the tangier and juicer the better. Pineapple, grapes, mangoes. .. yum! Also lemonade and pizza.

I've been on the pizza tip for that last 2 weeks... Just ate a piece from papa johns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->