What are you getting OH for Valentines??

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
I'm completely stumped and need ideas!!!

I know he will get me a lush set and chocolates (I think!) so don't want to get him something small and crappy!

I was thinking a PS4 game but don't think there's any new ones out?

What are you ladies buying?

We're just doing cards this year so I'm no help I'm afraid!

What have you bought other years?

We never really buy much, this time im getting him aftershave and a card.x

Im getting him a card from me and a card from his daughter and thats it.

I've got mine a subscription to a photography magazine that he likes.

Nothing. Its just another day to windle money out of people.

Me and oh have set a challenge to get each other a thoughtful gift that costs as little as possible and my oh gap arranged to do something in the evening that I know nothing about

Just a card. We agreed no spending on birthdays etc this year after forking out gig tickets today. I actually cant remember what i got him last year :/

Oh wait it was a silver love heart keyring with our names on, he got one half i got the other.

We're just sticking to cards this year, although I did see an offer on groupon for customised M&Ms which I thought was really cute.

Until I realised the voucher was only £15 and the actual products were £65+.

We never have bought cards or gifts but we do a nice meal at home if he's here

Nothing. We don't tend to celebrate. He's working that day and we won't have any time alone so it's just another day. I really don't want to waste any money as we don't need anything.

I may do a nice meal or get a takeaway. That sounds quite stingy but he had over £500 worth of presents at Christmas!

I never cook so I'm gonna do a "man meal" I'm thinking steak, hopefully I wont kill us..

I asked what he wants and he said chocolate cos he never gets any which is why he eats mine, so I'll jus get him chocolates :lol: easy :thumbup:

V Day is also DH's birthday so this holiday is extra special to me :D

I got him a 3DS game he asked for. I'm also getting him a card, baking him a caramel chocolate cake and decorating him some sugar cookies. I can't wait!!

We haven't talked about it yet but I think I'll suggest we don't do gifts or cards but go out on a date night instead.

We dont usually do anything for v day and OH is not big with giving presents and stuff. But i did mention that a movie i really wanna see screens on v day... lets see if he picked up on it.

I ordered him sth online but im too excited to give it to him so he will probably get it as soon as its in the mail :D

I'll be getting him a card & a mug that says "yes master." He likes to think he's the boss.

We will be going for a nice romantic meal on the 13th....with the kids in tow

Nothing. He doesn't deserve anything after forgetting our anniversary :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back