What are you getting your 2 yr old boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

missk1989

Reaction score
I'm struggling with ideas for my son as it has just been his birthday and he got a piano and an easel plus loads more. Have thought about a kitchen but dh says we don't have enough room. What are you getting?

Edward will be 2y7m and he will be getting a new tri-scooter (currently uses earls old one), a big tractor and trailer toy, a magna doodle, Thomas DVD set, iggle piggle cuddly and a few books.

My LO will be 2.7 months and I got him the micro mini scooter playmobil rex from toy story and loads of other bits and bobs x

His main present from Santa will be a balance bike. He's a also getting a happyland Firestation, puzzles, card games, lots of different vehicle toys, books, postman pats van, play food in a shopping basket. Car1&2 DVDs

From his grandparents he's getting a wooden train set (my parents)
Toot toot construction set (mil/fil)

DS is 2in december

harvey was 2 in september he's getting
aquadoodle
jcb trucks
other veichle sets
castle playset
jake atnlp playsets
lego duplo
play doh
jigsaws
wooden rocking horse
shopping trolly/basket
thomas mega bloks table and sets

My son will be 2 in December and for birthday/Christmas he's getting a train set (well some expansion pieces, he has a little set already that he likes), fire truck toy, puzzles, books, play doh, art supplies, a logging truck, fireman dress-up and the Little People barn/farm thing. I hope to also get him a scooter. In-laws are building him a kitchen and I have a few accessories to go with it.

I could find a million things to get him, my problem is limiting it!

Even though you're not getting a kitchen you could go for some play food, the m&d grill set practices hand eye coordination on the skewers and the cutting fruit can help them with knives. We've also gone for imaginext fire station, police car, helicopter and ambulance, megasketcher and woody and buzz as hes crazy into toy story. Imaginext also do monsters inc if hes seen that? X

Thomas is two at the end of January and for Christmas he will be having.

Cozy Coupe Trolley with a Sing and Giggle Mickey Mouse to sit in the teddy bear seat
Green Toys Fire Engine
Wheelies launcher
Tiny 'n' Tuff car transporter
Lightning McQueen torch car
Dudley Dump Truck
ELC Bag for life
Circus tent (share with William)

My son will be 27 months and he is getting Duplo sets, Brio, Melissa and Doug puzzles, little tikes car carrier, some Frozen bits

Even though you're not getting a kitchen you could go for some play food, the m&d grill set practices hand eye coordination on the skewers and the cutting fruit can help them with knives. We've also gone for imaginext fire station, police car, helicopter and ambulance, megasketcher and woody and buzz as hes crazy into toy story. Imaginext also do monsters inc if hes seen that? X

I agree just the play food is great for developing imagination through pretend play. I've seen these little cook-tops though... Maybe you can get something similar? https://www.amazon.com/Hape-Playfully-Delicious-Tabletop-Grill/dp/B00DQRVQSE

Micah was 2 in October and he plays with his Melissa and Doug velcro fruit cutting set every day! He also got a doctor's set which has been a big hit. For Christmas we have got him a parrot costume!!, some batman duplo (mostly OH who loves batman!), books, toy money, I'm thinking maybe a cash register?

Last year between christmas and his birthday ds got a kitchen and accessories, a scooter, a balance bike, a work bench, dressing up things and craft things, then jigsaws, books etc.

I agree just the play food is great for developing imagination through pretend play. I've seen these little cook-tops though... Maybe you can get something similar? https://www.amazon.com/Hape-Playfully-Delicious-Tabletop-Grill/dp/B00DQRVQSE

Love that grill top! Also forgot to add my son loves his aquadoodles, we take them when we go visiting too and keeps him occupied!

My son will be 2 and a half and is getting

LeapPad
Buzz and Woody interactive toys
Easel

Also going ticket and get him a till and doctors set

Colton is getting :
Ninja turtles
Spiderman shirts (he's obsessed)
Lego duplo sets
Card games for learning shapes, colors, letters, etc
Cowboy boots
Ninja turtles car