What are you leaving out for Santa?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We are leaving out a mince pie for Santa and a glass of milk. And a carrot for the reindeer :)

We leave out milk and carrots for the reindeers and a cookie and a beer for Santa, he gets so much milk that we decided a beer would be better ;)

Mince pie and milk, we still have reindeer food from last year add my mum bought them all a cone each, so I'll put one of them out. I thought it was a bit much to put all 4 out last year

Usually milk and a homemade biscuit for Santa, carrots and grass clippings for the reindeer. (He asked once what reindeer eat so we Googled it and it's lichen... grass clippings were the closest we could get :haha:)
This year though we bought a little pot of reindeer food at a craft fair so we'll throw that out instead.

We're baking both mince pies (for inlaws) and cookies (for us) on Christmas Eve so I'll let R choose what Santa would prefer. And a carrot for Rudolf!

Milk, cookies and a carrot.
Because I don't like mince pies and can't drink :haha:

Gaviscon at this rate lol

Probably milk or cola, maybe a cuppa tea!

Mince pie

I bought the girls a plate this year has a space for cookie and mince pie for santa and Carrott for reindeer. Also bought a santa bottle with a straw for his milk ! . Our elf is going to leave them out for DDs .. cant wait!!

Mince pie, milk and carrot.
Will sprinkle reindeer food in the garden.

We will be leaving out Chocolate chip cookies and Milk. The kids are so excited to do that this year :D

Whiskey (to keep him/dh warm), festive bakewell tart (I don't like mince pies) and a carrot.

Santa gets a JD and coke at ours (although this year OH will be getting that pleasure). Then either a mince pie or cookie, plus reindeer food and a carrot

A carrot, glass of milk, and a mince pie. Kids will usually add some extra bits that we have baked. Sometimes we leave him a beer.

This is our 1st year of doing this so my Mum made them a nice plate with a space for a mince pie, glass of something (probably milk) and a carrot for the reindeer - I am SO EXCITED :haha:

Aww I would love to get one of the special plates for this! I'll have to look out for one for when my little one is a bit older. We will probably leave out a beer and a mince pie for Santa. Even though my little one is only a baby I am so so excited to do all of this lovely stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->