What are you leaving out for Santa?

May leave him out some Beechams all in one if this flu is still about lol

Don't know what Santa is getting - drink & mince pie probably.
But am I the only person who needs 9 carrots - 1 for each of the reindeer?

Will be leaving out milk, cookies and a carrot.

We dont eat mince pies, and i cant get enough milk atm thanks to baby girl :winkwink: othèrwise without bump it woulda been a beer or cider :haha:

Mince pie & whiskey for Father Christmas and carrot for reindeer

Don't know what Santa is getting - drink & mince pie probably.
But am I the only person who needs 9 carrots - 1 for each of the reindeer?

I did that last year with little baby carrots and when I came down OH had eaten or bitten into all of them - I was fuming they were for tea :lol:

Mince pie, carrot for reindeer and not sure what drink. Last year poppy chose orange juice .

A carrot for the reindeer, cookies and Johnny Walker Black Label. Santa gets the good stuff at our house :haha:

Mil bought what she thought was a cute little tray to put some things on at christmas and realised that it actually was marked out with a place for a mince pie, drink and carrot so gave it to us the other day with a carrot ha ha so we shall be leaving out a carrot AND the reindeer food

Aww I would love to get one of the special plates for this! I'll have to look out for one for when my little one is a bit older. We will probably leave out a beer and a mince pie for Santa. Even though my little one is only a baby I am so so excited to do all of this lovely stuff!

My daughter is two weeks older than your LO and I'm going to do it :haha:

We'll leave out a glass of milk, a mince pie and a carrot for the reindeer even though my DD won't have a clue :lol:

The kids have chosen cookies (I can't remember what type haha but when I did all my Christmas baking to hand out to friends and neighbors I asked them to choose something to set aside and I've frozen it). We will also set out milk and a carrot for the reindeer. We also have reindeer food but we will sprinkle that on the back lawn as that is where the kids have decided they land :lol: Christmas Eve

The Santa cardboard plates/platters in M&S are half price if anyone's interested :)

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn198/crwxoxx/F803A9EE-139B-4E7D-9C3A-A25EF36105EF_zpss6g9ycfn.jpg

Actually ladies, Santa told me earlier that he actually prefers prosecco. Its not a well known fact but I thought you ladies might like to know. He also doesn't eat cookies ir mince pies but he sometimes likes some chocolate.

We have reindeer food too.

Santa (aka DH) puts in a request every year, lol. :D This year it's double chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies and a whiskey. We always leave carrots out too for the reindeer of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->