What are your children's names?

I already have:

Shani
Sofia
Franklin (Frankie)
Sonny
Evie

and this one i want to be called Madeleine or Phoebe :thumbup:, but we are still arguing over this at mo!! :growlmad:

My 6 year old is Kayden and i still love his name even though it has become common. Our new baby will be Nathan if a boy and if a girl have no idea!

My daughters Chelsea Elizabeth (after my mum)
My sons William Alexander (after my dad)

This one is going to be Finlay Jack :)

We have Brady Allan. Brady was the only boys name we could both agree on, and it fits him really well. Allan is DH's middle name too. For this baby we are pretty much certain if its a girl she will be called Hannah Fale (DH's Mums name is Fale). We like Nathan and Jacob for boys, but not really sure. I find boys names so hard!

My lad is called Jack Charles, Jack because its a lovely solid name and Charles after my great-grandfather :)

Our names for my imaginary baby girl is Holly Elizabeth and we have a few (that i cant remember) for a boy........can you tell i would love to have a girl???

I have a 5yr old Jacob Levi--Jake
baby is Lucas Charlie--Luke
if I ever have anymore I would name a girl Lilly or Lillyan middle name of Cadence or mae :) and I dont have a name for anymore potential boys other than Zander but DH went against it with this LO so probably wouldnt be an option.

if I ever have anymore I would name a girl Lilly or Lillyan middle name of Cadence or mae :) and I dont have a name for anymore potential boys other than Zander but DH went against it with this LO so probably wouldnt be an option.

I thought it was spelled Xander?

My boy is called Joel Anthony :)
i love it, Anthony is also his dads middle name, and the name a relative of his that passed

My daughter has a doubled barreled first name instead of a first name & middle name as we couldn't decide. Her name is Mia-Ellen, nickname is Mellon (the younger kids in nursery couldn't say Mia-Ellen - it sounded like Mellon!) OH wanted Mia, I wanted Ellen or Eleanor - hence the compromise!
:flower:

the names we like are;
Amelia Jade
Freya Willow
Jasmine Olivia

Magus Lyle
Logan Rhys

Oldest is Casey Ann (my BF and I decided in grade 7 whoever had the first girl we would name her Casey) and Ann is my mothers name

DS is Dustin Curtis (Dustin bc it was the only one we could agree on and Curtis is my dads name an OH's brothers name)

DD is Bryanna Lily Elnora (Bryanna bc it sounds so soft and delicate like her, Lily bc I love it and it's OH's grandmothers name and Elnora was my Grandmothers name)

If this one is a girl I love the name Charlie, Ava, or Era.

Boy would be either Presley John (john after my Grandpa)

My 6 year old is Kayden and i still love his name even though it has become common. Our new baby will be Nathan if a boy and if a girl have no idea!

Really? It's not at all common in Scotland yet then. In fact, in Scotland last year there were a total of 72 children (boys and girls) registered with the name (all spellings!)

My childrens names are Kirsty and Caidan.

No chance of having another but if Caidan had been a girl he would have been Karis, Karissa or Kianna.

xxx

I have;

Morgan William
Naomi-Mae
Honey
Kaysie Blossom

I thought if I had any more children they would be

Chaney Elizra if a girl

or Enzo for a boy (unsure about middle name)

but I keep dreaming about twin girls and I love the names I keep dreaming about. They are Felicity Rae and Ebony Skye, so if I have another girl it might be one of them.

i have a Jacob lewis, Megan Louise and Ellie Gem

we like Kaine, Leona or Layla so far for this little one

x

We have a Gunner Wayne. Gunner is a Scandanavian name and Wayne is my FIL name and he has helped us so much over the years we wanted to honor him.

For the next...Gavin James for a boy and undecided if its a girl.

I thought it was spelled Xander?

can be spelled either way and as my dads name is Zandal we would use the Z and I just like it with a Z better :)

We have Morgan Phoenix & Amelie Freya.

Other names we like for girls are:

vienna alexandria
Ophelia Charlotte

and for boys:

Emerson Fletcher
Jago Reuben

i have a Lexi Louise :D

and for any future girls i like..

Trinity Leigh
skyla
Derri (no middle names yet lol)