What are your children's names?

I have.....

Ellis Robert (Robert after his daddy and paternal grandad)

Romy Caitlin ( pronounced Ro Me, Italian for Rose, Caitlin cos we love the name)

Marlow Peter (Peter after my Dad)

my kids are Linzi, Niki,Bradley,Lacey,Darcy,Tegan,Romany,Kai and the new one due in feb is gonna be Devin for a boy and either Asha or Taya for a girl [ i think] ...]..

we have
Keiron James (james after hubbys dad)
Chloe Jade (the only girls names we likes)
Jamie Jack

we dont know if this one is a girl or boy... but i think for a girl
Paige Jessica

and for a boy
Blake something

mine are
angel marie
caden james

if caden were to be a girl we had picked lacey nicole or kelsi nicole my OH also likes star if we ave another girl

Shaun James
and
Robbie David

I like Nico for the bump if its a boy,
If its a girl I like Mischa.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have Edward John Charles already, If we had another boy it would be Alfred Stephen Josiah. Girls name is Alice Elizabeth

my little girls names are

India Melodie
Heavenly-blu Angel
Meadow Blossom (our angel)

x

OMG i love your names... :)
i was considering india myself!!! :)

what has you or your child experienced with such a cute little name???

and my first child will be Dakota Maylily/Lilymay

Undecided tho! :)

idk if its a boy, idunno any cute boys names..... i like ezra though!:)

Ok here goes. All have middle names after family members

My 8:

Joseph Stephen
Bethany Linda
Lauren Katie
Rebekah Marie
Rachel Leanne Barbara
Sean Robert Christopher
Ellis Sarah Jane (a girl)
Lewis Michael

My 3 stepkids:

Amy Louise
Sophie Claire
Nathan John

Phew we are struggling this time!

Ours are

Caitlyn Leigh
Ollie Coel
Eve
Amy Eve

If we have another I like Iris and for a boy Joseph, James, George,Corban, Elliott, Finlay, Noah and Samuel!

Our son's name is Hunter Gianni. Hunter was just a name we really liked, and at that time it wasn't very popular, seems to be now. Gianni is an Italian name we liked that wasn't already in the family (DH is Italian).

If we have a girl she will be Lailey Bella. Lailey is Laila and Lilly put togather, both names we like but have become way too popular for our liking. And Bella is just cute.

If we have a boy his name will be Liev Garatoni. Liev is a name we really like, and Garatoni is my DH's family name (well, 1 of them).

My little two year old is called Isla Nicole. Isla was my OH's suggestion and Nicole is my mum's name. We call her Lala.

My bump will be Eden Danielle if it's a girl or Noah Christopher if it's a boy.

I love so many of the names on this thread!
=]

I like the name Aidan
but the boyfriend likes the name Cash, after Johnny Cash..that's my boyfriends idol lol
So we've comprised on Aidan Cash.

bleh,

I love Cash! That is one I will have to suggest to OH. I am trying to find either something unique or something with a classic rock theme. Curtis for DS's middle name worked perfectly since it is my Dad's name, OH's brother and I am possible the world's biggest Kurt Cobain fan. (I know that DS's name isn't Kurt, but close enough for me)
So for this one if it is a boy now I like Presley and Cash, I don't think Cash would be a hard sell since OH and I both love the man in black!

My daughter is Kayleigh Bethany, my son is Ellis Jay and this little chap will be Ethan Lewis xx

up to now the only one DH and i can agree on is

Zach Daniel (Daniel after his brother who lives in Israel)

Dh wants to spell it Zack Daniel though.

My son is Joshua james we call him josh though and joshua when hes up to no good! and my daughter is skye rose. If i had another boy i would call him Logan x

I love Cash! That is one I will have to suggest to OH. I am trying to find either something unique or something with a classic rock theme. Curtis for DS's middle name worked perfectly since it is my Dad's name, OH's brother and I am possible the world's biggest Kurt Cobain fan. (I know that DS's name isn't Kurt, but close enough for me)
So for this one if it is a boy now I like Presley and Cash, I don't think Cash would be a hard sell since OH and I both love the man in black!

That could be alot of fun! I love Cash & Presley! How about: Marley, Jagger, Cooper, Bowie, Dylan, Lennon, Ringo! Ha! Lots to choose from!

By the way, my son's name is Jayden Christopher

i have a little boy called Sonny Blue, i loved Sonny and get so many compliments on this name and Blue is after my brother Blue-Jae

not sure about the new one yet, i really love unusual names and ones that they will not have another in the same class at school, but not weird ones that people will pull their face at xx

My sons are called -
Rohan George
Donovan Oliver (Donnie for short)
Caden Steven
Lachlan Joseph (Lockie for short)

We haven't had that much discussion on names yet - I love Jonah but dh hates it :( I also like Soloman, Macauley and Gabriel for a boy. Middle name would prob be Ray.

Haven't a clue on girls names - am pretty sure this one will be a boys tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->