What are your opinions on dressing siblings in identical clothes?

I personally wouldn't do it, everyone is an individual no matter how small. However it certainly doesn't bother me/irritate me. Each to their own.

My girls just dont seem to care what they are wearing as long as its comfortable..dd1 is far more concerned about running around ;)

I've never really thought about, it's not something that bothers me either way :shrug: I have a boy and a girl and my girl is a complete girly girl so I can't really dress mine the same :lol: I have twin brothers though (non identical, wouldn't even tell they were brothers) and my Mum never really dressed them the same, occasionally a similar top with different colours but never identical

My sister and I are nearly 3 years apart and occasionally we wore the same outfit, or the same but in a different colour. I thought she was pretty cool so was happy to wear what she was wearing.

I can see myself dressing my girls in similar things if I find a bargain and get two of the same! I wont go out of the way to dress them the same though.

As for little people having a 'dress sense', i cant speak for other people's kids, but I know my 20 month old couldnt care less what she is wearing as long as it is comfortable.

My girls are 2.5 and 1 and they match most days. When I buy clothes I buy two sets, one in 2-3 and one in 12-18. I like them matching.

I absolutely hate it. And I have no idea why. I don't have any siblings, so it's nothing to do with being dressed like a brother/sister when I was little or anything, I just... I dunno. It really annoys me, more than it should :haha: xx

Doesnt really bother me. There are some unisex stuff both my kids av but not much. If its what parents want to do then its upto them

i think its cute...i dress my boys the same from time to time, not very often though`

I think when I have two boys I will do it for special occasions but not on a daily basis.

I think it could be cute for a wedding or something, but If I had 2 I wouldn't do it unless I saw the things in the sale :) and they happened to be the same.

xxx

I don't do the exact same outfits (of course I have a boy and a girl with a huge age gap :lol:) but sometimes I coordinate their clothes for pictures (Easter/Christmas etc.)

Oh yeh, i will totally match my boys for an occasion, i think its cute...but for everyday, no - I dont have the energy.

Yes I dress them the same about once a week. I dont see the harm?

I like to match their PJ's on Christmas and they have the same winter coats, but my boys have too much of an age gap to do it all the time 2 and 9. I don't see the problem with it though, if mine were closer in age I would do it for special occasions :shrug:

I really don't like it :/ im not sure why I guess because my girls are close in age and people have brought them matching stuff it make me feel like their not different people. I don't even like it on twins it looks silly tbh. each to their own though.

It not something that particularly bothers me either way tbh.

My younger 2 have some of the same clothes but they never wear them at the same time, the only time they do dress the same is on special occasions, like Christmas they will have the same outfit but different colours.

There was 4 of us when we were younger and my mum used to dress us the same, it was obviously when we were little as I don't remember it and it's never bothered me, maybe if she had tried once we were older and liked our own things it may have been different. :)

I only done it twice on special occasions with both my girls... I wouldn't fo it every day as o find abit OTT but I knew someone who did it almost every day.

Sometimes both girls are in dresses if it's a warm day or we're in jeans looool.

I think completely identical is something I probably wouldn't do but I see no issue with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->