What are your opinions on dressing siblings in identical clothes?

I think it can be cute on special occasions but a bit weird as an everyday thing.

Here's my brothers dressed alike in Noddy jumpers :haha:
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/IMG_5771_zpsee06cb3e.jpg

It's a major no here I would prefer to dress them in clothes that compliment what the other is wearing

I saw siblings today dressed the same down to the bobbles in their hair, one looked about 8/9 and the younger one was around 2!

I'm not one for dressing the same if there's a bigger gap like that, but it can be cute! xxx

We do it, not every day but I think it's cute

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
I do it with my girls! I think it cute and my oldest daughter loves it! :) I don't do it all the time, although I do find a lot of the time there are outfits that I love & can't decide which one to buy it for as it suits both so I buy it for both of them :) xx

I really really don't like it. Fair enough if they're old enough to ask to do it but It makes me cringe when they're very little and its obviously mum and dads choice, especially when there's a few years age gap. Just my opinion though!

I can't say I'm keen on it, I think it's important for children to feel like an individual. Every time I see kids in matching clothes I think of the tv program on large families where the kids all wear the same colour on holiday so the parents can keep an eye on them all.

My girls are 3 and 7 months. I haven't done it yet but I think I might at Christmas :)

no i don't like it i think every child is different and has different personalities and that comes out in their clothes both my children from a very young age have wanted to choose their own clothes to wear so if they wanted to wear the same thing then think that is fine but i wouldn't do it myself.

I think it's cute on the odd occasion. My mum made both my brothers super Mario waistcoats when they were little and she has a photo of them both wearing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->